Has anyone played IF on a TV?

If so, can you post a picture of how it looks? I’m thinking on buying an HDMI cable from Samsung to connect it to my TV.

I can do it using Apple TV but I dont see the point in it as you have to look at your device for the controls anyway

3 Likes

Fair answer. I’ll save my money.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I believe no one would want to see us fly for half an hour.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Maybe if your whole tablet screen had the map and the buttons and then you can use it to select things like autopilot but you fly using your to and a joystick

We would need a console/PC port for that. It would be nice though.

Doesn’t mean you cant plug your computer into your tv.

1 Like

I wasn’t aware you could mirror things with chromecast

I’ve never heared about Chromecast before.

1 Like

It works very well with any HDMI capable TV. You need a WiFi connection.

2 Likes

I have one and I never knew that, I tend to use the Apple TV as it has much more functions then chromecast for Apple products

1 Like

Yep I know hence why i don’t use it, I was good for streaming a few apps but most catch up to apps didn’t support it where as you could mirror it with the I also preferred a system where you didn’t rely on a mobile device for it to work as it proved troublesome for me and I regularly has to reset it, however the new Apple TV costs around £130 and it’s £110 more then the chromecast so it’s obviously going to be way better

Apple products are WAY OVERPRICED. A Macbook cost much more than flights. WHAAT? Macbooks aren’t even good.

I know right? And they’re not even sold with touch screens :-/

1 Like

Yeah. I think chromecasts are WAY better than apple TV’s even though I don’t have one, it is still way overpriced.

What would you buy:
a hundred donuts for a 100$
or
the same donut for 100$?
I would buy a 100 for a 100$ but the one donut that costs 100$ and is completly the same would taste better. @Chatta290 you are using the same principal.