Has anyone heard about the new united incident

Someone was bumped from their first class seat for a local congress women and the Congress women is bringing race into it by saying she had nothing to do with the the lady beinging bumped here is the video https://youtu.be/KSS2Cv74Unk

2 Likes

Can you please provide more substance and information, perhaps a few more sentences or a neat paragraph? Maybe provide a link as well ;)?

I saw this on YouTube via Tomonews.

2 Likes

Thanks I was about to post a link

Clearly just a mistake in the computer system and by pure coincidence it had to be someone from congress.

Still rather fly United than Delta

1 Like

Clearly not a coincidence as there are multiple accounts of this happening before with the same senator.

3 Likes

Can you provide proof?
If so this is definetly liberalism on Uniteds part

https://twitter.com/dmartosko/status/945736416033636352

4 Likes

Oh wow… That first one tho 😂

1 Like

Of course, this case in particular is in favor of a liberal, and then she’s proceeds to play the victim and pulls the race card. I will never understand progressive liberalism these days. Good lord.

4 Likes

She has done multiple things in the past related to what she did here and which they have discovered that something led up to it (she was the cause). So IMHO I could careless about blaming United or the lady.

3 Likes

Ahh that sucks getting kicked off from a first class seat

Did she get a refund? If not… rip money.

well i would assume she would get a refund if not she will probably sue united

4 Likes

I sympathize with the teacher who lost her seat and the fact that Jackson Lee tried to pull the race card is disgusting 👎 Everyone deserves fair treatment regardless of race, gender and religion.
SMH

United messes up again.

3 Likes

United is becoming the new Spirit; except more expensive. It’s really not even news at this point to me after all the nonsense United is doing now, they legit don’t even care and do whatever they want to.

1 Like

This is why I always fly Alaskan/virgin or JetBlue for domestic flights when I’m visiting the US. The mainline airlines eg United have lost the plot of customer hospitality completely.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.