Has anyone flown in a premium cabin?

No such luck for me. However I know someone who flew on UA business class on the 787-9, which is cool. Has anyone flown in a premium cabin?

4 Likes

Been in Icelandair Saga Class seats, however with Economy Comfort service.

1 Like

I have flown in the Business Class of Copa, several times.

2 Likes

I wish but No

6 Likes

I once flew on US Airways’ Business class on their A321 from KJFK-KCLT.

My aunt and uncle were in Business on an Air France A380 from Paris CDG to JFK and back. So jealous.

4 Likes

KLM World Business Class.

Yea:

Emirates A380 First
BA 787-? First Claas
AA 777-_ First Class
Every Single UA First Class, and the list goes on.

1 Like

Delta First Class 717 KLGA-KTPA

1 Like

I flew first class of korean 748
And i almost flew on the ethiad aprtment cabin thingy

2 Likes

That’s cool! Why almost? Was it due to a rescheduled flight, change of aircraft, or something like that?

Staff travel ftw

My mate got upgraded to first because he was at a next to a criminal on a flight from syd to Lhr

1 Like

I flew on the apartment! I loved it!

1 Like

My uncle and i were going to travel to dubai but we cancelled because of well um…
Political reasons that i wish not to discuss here

1 Like

Is it nice?

Oh that’s quite unfortunate. Well I hope you do get to travel in the Etihad apartment soon. :) Anyways, I haven’t been on any business class on any aircraft but hopefully next year I’ll fly in business class more often. :)

1 Like

You kidding ?!? Its beautiful.

1 Like

Are there actual rooms you can sleep in on an A380?

My dad is a Diamond miler on Delta so he says when we go on safari in a few years we will fly the Lie Falt beds on the 777L. The issue is that the window seats are face 45 degrees away from the windows so it is hard to see out of them

3 Likes

Flew BA first class 777 from Toronto to heathrow got upgraded on the return leg from club world