Has Anyone Been on a Private Jet not for Business?

Has anyone flown on a private plane such as NetJets or WheelsUp? Leave a comment if you have and what kind of aircraft where you on? Is it worth it?

2 Likes

highly unlikely many or any people on here have. I know people who have to go on holiday but most people fly on private jets for business

2 Likes

I’ve flown on Dreamlime based out of KSQL. They have a fleet of King Airs and some business jets. I also fly with a charter company based out of San Jose and Palo Alto Airport. We have everything ranging from a Cessna 210 to a King Air C90, with plans to upgrade to a CJ soon. I’ve also flown in a Citation I but mostly stick to turboprops like King Airs, TBMs, etc.

6 Likes

I don’t know if this would count but last year I got to fly right away in a buddies citation V for a day

I’ve flown in a Dassault Falcon (The one with three engines) for about 15 minutes from MFM-HKG. It was a ferry flight and also my mom worked for them for a couple years.

1 Like

Yep. I was at an airshow and the person who had a Gulfstream V and was showing it off. Awesome airplane. I sat in the cockpit and everything

I’ve flown a Gulfstream from Doha to Dubai, can’t remember the aircraft type simply because I’m not interested by business jets :/

1 Like

My dads company has a gulf stream IV based out of HPN. He flies to FLL a lot.

I flew with a private jet (NetJets I’m pretty sure) from Cincinnati to Chicago with the Reds ball team. It was a quick flight up, watch the game and then fly back day. I remember the food being incredible.

6 Likes

I have my grandmother and my granddad used to have one.

1 Like

I’ve flown on a private jet if that helps.

Yes, I was on a Cessna Citation X. I even flew it!

8 Likes

Ha. I’ve flown that one too!

2 Likes

JetSmarter. Priced reasonably, booking is nice and easy.

Okay. Thanks!

Can I consider this my private jet if I’m the only one on it 😛

8 Likes

When I used be a line guy at my local airport netjets, flexjet and citation shares used to drop pax and fly empty to their next spot at which point if you spark a conversation with the pilot/pilots, make an impression on them, they may let you hop on to their next destination. But you will be responsible for your own transportation back. That’s the only catch.

I have done this a couple of times. Once to Teterboro and once to Chicago. Really awesome experience.

Yes. I worked at Beechcraft in Wichita, KS. They had daily shuttles that ran to Little Rock to an FBO there. We would fly in whatever plane was available. Sometimes they were green with new parts. Flew in several Hawkers, Beechjet, Premier, and the Horizon. Also flew in King Air (all models), 1900D and the Starship turbo props. Man, I MISS THOSE DAYS!

4 Likes

Oh yeah, and since my mom worked for a private jet company, we always got leftovers from the flight, like ice cream and food :)

I have a friend that used to work at XOJET. I flew from Love Field to Meacham once.

1 Like