Harish_Kumar1's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Pls see that the airport doesnt have terrain issues. Patterns on this one are a bit difficult and on ES u wont be able to enable pattern work

1 Like

Will do,
thanks for coming

Now CLOSED

Will be back soon

thank you, everyone
Until next time…

1 Like

Now open at EGKK for an hour

I’m coming !

1 Like

I’ll stop by. N121TC

2 Likes

I am coming to watch @Harish_Kumar1

1 Like

Hello
I’m here

1 Like

@DhruvC decided against 744🤣

I’m sorry, my battery is almost dead…

Np,
See you next time

1 Like

If your still live, I will try to join probably in an Easyjet A319 or A320. I will just take off remaining in the pattern, then land. No touch and goes, unless a go around is necessary :). I am very familiar with this airport so I will probably taxi along 26R/04L since it is a relief runway.

1 Like

You did really well! The only thing is the “extend downwind” you gave me was fairly useless since the aircraft taking off was already on departure roll. Other than that, great job!

2 Likes

@Harish_Kumar1
Nice job, good spacial awareness

All the instructions I recieved were indeed correct, just make sure you click the correct buttons;)

1 Like

Nice to see you on the community. If you don’t know (I know you probably don’t) I was looking through my subscribed list for the first time in ever and saw I am subscribed to you. I kept it that way too ;)

Haha, thanks!😁

Thanks for taking the time for the feedback

I was afraid there might be a collision with the 737 so I gave the extend downwind, I actually meant call your base.
Sorry!

1 Like

As much as you are giving aircraft the oppurtunity to take off at their runway. If real life only 26L is used, the operating distance is too close and Is considered dangerous to air traffic. Consider this in mind. 26R is used as a taxiway.

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time for the feedback
And sorry for so many correction and standby
Small display😅
Will work on it

1 Like

Thanks for the info
Will keep in mind