Hari's ATC Tracking Thread -[CLOSED] @ PGUM

Hello everyone,

Today at 16:00Z I wud be opening atc at Guam (PGUM) for some practice…
Feel free to join …
Req IFATC members to join to view and give a feedback if you are free…
Req pattern, rwy changes and focus on ground movements…

1. PGUM at 9Z
  2. TRAINING SERVER
  3. GROUND &TOWER
  4. 1-2HRS SESSION
  5. METAR: PGUM 130754Z 09011KT 10SM FEW020 SCT026 29/23 A2988 RMK AO2 SLP109 T02890228
    Regards
    Hari
3 Likes

Please put closed as your not currently open. Thanks :)

1 Like

I didn’t someone else edited my thread …I didn’t put open… someone trolling…

1 Like

Oh ok, i can pop by now if you like but if not i’ll swing by at 1600Z

1 Like

16Z as atleast 5 requires for proper practice… :)

1 Like

Thnx mate…😊😊😊

Just spawned in, are you open?

1 Like

Coming in …

1 Like

I can stop by in about 8 minutes

1 Like

Sure thnx sir

I’m inbound

1 Like

Sorry already rotated

1 Like

Thank you @collin12353 @InfiniteAviation06 @mrfresh @Captain_Cign for coming for the session…😊😊 I was able to clear sowm confusions…

3 Likes

Hi. Thanks for opening up today! (Sorry about the end was too preoccupied that i ended up stalling. For the most part it was fine but there are some things you need to brush up on:
You gave me permission to pushback in a tbm. But when i called for taxi instructions you realised the mistake. (Good Job!)
You need to sequence before clearance.
Just check final and base before issuing a LUAW or Takeoff. And you may have aswell let @collin12353 continue as i had annouced go around.

Other than that thanks for controlling and i’ll try come by next time!

1 Like

Sure thank you …I felt as u were in a tbm and u were coming fast so I just thought cancel takeoff and but u ahd to go around…Was in a doubt wether to luaw or let him off

1 Like

Cancelling takeoff clearance here wouldn’t have helped as Colin wouldn’t have enough time to exit the runway for me to execute a safe landing.

2 Likes

Yeah will take note of tat…😊 Thank you

1 Like

Hi there sorry I could not stay for any. please do tag me when you are next open

1 Like

Sure I will thank you

Overall great job. You had good runway changes and for the most part had good control. There was really only one big thing that I’m sure you’re aware of but I’ll add some extra feedback. Instead of hold short, a LUW might have been better so if you were planning on squeezing me in between QRV358 and J-HONNY (if you weren’t planning on it than hold short was fine). Then I would’ve be able to take off right away avoiding J-HONNY’s GA. I probably shouldn’t have entered the runway even with clearance due to J-HONNY being only a mile away but he was a little close even for an me to do an immediate takeoff. InfiniteAviation06 mentioned this but I was already at 130 knots and he had declared GA so canceling clearance wasn’t the best. It’s all good so don’t worry about it.
Just a couple little things:

• try to sequence before clearing instead of clearing before sequence
  • in general try to sequence a little earlier.

Thanks for the service and I hope to see you soon on expert,
Collin

1 Like