Hardest part while flying on Infinite Flight

Hello, Lucas speaking here! This idea came to my mind and it would be pretty nice to see what people struggle with while flying any type of flight (long short haul, etc) with any type of aircraft. Personally for me, it would be finding the right descent rate. So without further notice, post your hardest part down below!:)

I searched and found some of the similar topics closed so I’m not sure if it’s a duplicate

4 Likes

My hardest part is probably keeping a steady V/S and not going up and down while hand flying.

7 Likes

Looks like we’re related then ;)

1 Like

Personally, I love my joystick, but LiveFlight Connect randomly crashes so my plane can fall out of the sky and I can’t do anything.

2 Likes

The hardest part about flying for me is re downloading every aircraft when I re install the app… Obviously.

4 Likes

Before landing to turn AP off and take the plane into control (mainly the trim of the plane) and aiming for the continue in smooth decent.

1 Like

The hardest part while flying infinite flight is making sure the aircraft will be reusable after landing.

4 Likes

MaxSez: Hardest; Avoiding The Kamikaze’s !

5 Likes

Taking off and landing :p

2 Likes

The last 1,000 feet until landing to make sure the aircraft is steady.

2 Likes

My hardest part? Flying within TS1.

4 Likes

It would be making a movie in formation back in the days before this update. It was quite a pain!

2 Likes

Recently it’s been remembering every last step before taking flight. Twice now I’ve attempted taking off without checking if both engines are fired up. It’s quite confusing when rotation is near impossible fully loaded followed by a frantic assessment of the flight controls. Check list have become paramount tools.

2 Likes

Getting a good ETA by factoring in distance, winds, speed, etc. I don’t wannawake up at 5 am to land a plane and I don’t want my phone to be on IF for half a day (I had to do that once on my KLAX-YSSY flight… it was horrible)

landing the plane perfectly…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.