Happy Thanksgiving

I guess this thread isn’t just for being Thankful. The hurt can be felt through the screen

Christmas is advertised too early, too right.

I’m kind of spectating this topic to make sure it doesn’t turn south, which I feel like it could happen very soon.

Edit: It did.

ok lads just stop please. move for PM for further convos

1 Like

Woah woah woah woah.

Everyone just take a chill pill I was just making a point, if you really want to argue, PM me but do we really need to argue? Let’s just calm down and drop it.

4 Likes

17 Likes

I just came here to monitor the behaviour on this topic. We need a moderator on this ASAP. I’m putting my popcorn in the microwave.

3 Likes

@Marc @DeerCrusher @Levet or @MishaCamp save us please

3 Likes

I don’t know your exact meaning by this, but my number 1 suggestion for you is to exit the IFC and don’t even attempt to reply. I’m saying this for your good now.

You know what just keep flagging stuff and the system will close it long enough for mods to get here.

Thank you Levet!

Have a great day too @Aviationflyer04 😂😉

Why are we all still here?

Make sure to enjoy that banana fresh out in the air! 😉. Ok goodnight it’s too late to make puns like these.

3 Likes

Guys, why are we all fighting. The IFC is meant to bring people together in Kindness. So please, please just get along and stop making the situation worse.

thanks levet. it makes me happy this was stopped before it got worse. #SpreadPositivityNotHate

6 Likes

Yesss closed. thank you

Have a great day everyone

Haha thanks levet
Gonna take out the banana on friday!
Have a great day levet. see you in the skies

4 Likes

In other news…

Here is something we can all agree on and enjoy. It’s almost Friday Night Flight time! Get your bananas ready because that’s the Spirit! 🍌 🚌

19 Likes