Happy Thanksgiving

Hello there,
I simply wanted to wish everyone in the US a happy thanksgiving!
I hope you enjoy your day with your family and friends, and have an awesome thanksgiving together, and to not forget to have fun!

Best regards,
AF04

13 Likes

Hi!

Although we appreciate your greetings, this holiday is not celebrated worldwide, and the mods have closed similar topics like this. Happy landings!

5 Likes

Merry turkey day! Have a great day with family and friends, enjoy your dinner!

These types of topics have been closed previously, not everyone celebrates thanksgiving. Let’s see what the mods say.

3 Likes

Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving to you too

But sadly the mods are going to close this because

You can’t say Happy Thanksgiving apparently because not everyone is from the US and celebrates it

2 Likes

sad cri

when your Canadian so you can’t celebrate Thanksgiving with the US

5 Likes

Well atleast i wished a happy thanksgiving haha

2 Likes

I don’t celebrate it but happy thanksgiving anyways god bless

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving from the UK! (Again we don’t celebrate it) We can’t have our Turkey until Christmas!!! 😭😭😭

Yes, you did. Again, happy thanksgiving to those who celebrate it. It’s the thought that counts.

3 Likes

Yep @NoahM because apparently we might offend people.

1 Like

i changed the text to ,I wish everyone in the US"
lets see

All the topics that have been closed already: 😔

From @Levet

Thank you for your post but this isn’t a day recognized by everyone in the community. We wish everyone a safe and healthy day no matter what you may be celebrating. See you all in the skies ✈️

And @MishaCamp

We’re keeping events/days like these off the forum for now, apart from in the lounge for TL3 members. It works out best all round to have a blanket rule.

Work up to TL3 and you can wish away all you please!

So unfortunately this is going to be closed. 🙂

5 Likes

@Brenden_Hirsch @NoahM

The two main reasons these topics are closed, is because:

1. This is a forum for the mobile simulator ‘Infinite Flight’ This isn’t Infinite Thanksgiving.

2. As mentioned, here we are a multicultural group, meaning we all have different religions, celebrations, and beliefs. Only America has Thanksgiving unlike Europe, Asia…

2 Likes

im turkish myself and live in germany loool

as said its the thought that counts

Just because you are TL3 you shouldn’t be above the rule. Just my 2cents

2 Likes

Wow.

Very interesting that you took time out of your Thanksgiving dinner to put this collage together to make a point.

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving My Friend ;) Happy Landings!

1 Like

Ok let’s not go to who what this that and the other. The Lounge is for users who have shown a true dedication to the community, unlike us… un-regulars. 🤔😉. You never know what the future will hold. I’m out 🤙

2 Likes

Listen @Sashaz55 was just trying to do was just make a point. Let’s not try to make any arguments here.

Anyways, have a happy thanksgiving everyone.

1 Like

Wus thanksgiving

I’m a Latvian living in the UK. We have Christmas ads way too early