Happy Saturday!

Good morning Pilots

I just bought myself a Samsung Tab 7 tablet aiming to make my IF experience better but wow, I was not expecting it to be this amazing. I have flown over a month of full 24 days if you add up my time on multiple devices but this one blows me out of my mind. It has zero issues. I did a 14 hour flight from WSSS TO KSFO and the whole flight it was butter smooth.

Now thst I’m able to fly better and I have my phone to communicate on IFC while flying, do any of you guys want to fly a few legs with me today?

I didn’t put this in the group flight tab becuase I’m not organizing anything and it’s not for a set time . Comment down below or better yet , message me and we can fly together!

Tyler

3 Likes

The Samsung Tab S7 has an excellent review in @Kirito_77 ’s Device Compatibility Thread. Glad to see you are enjoying Infinite Flight on a newer high performance mobile device. Happy flying!

3 Likes

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, that looks like my device but bigger (I think)

1 Like

Congratulations on your new Pad! I’m down to fly with you anytime, just contact me and we can schedule it!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.