Happy New Year IFC!

Happy 2020 IFC!

As I post this it is currently 2020, the end of a decade and the end of a childhood. Because New Zealand is a time machine we’ll get to enjoy a full day of festivities before Hawaii can even say Happy New Year.

The Last 10 years have been the best years for the IFC and IFLLC. With the founding of the forum in early 2015 and the addition of amazing planes, app upgrades and everyone’s favourite… Global! There were some downsides but bygones be bygones it is time to celebrate what the 2010’s brought for us and what the 20’s can bring us this coming year.

And to the team at IFLLC I hope you all take some deserved time off for the celebrations of your accomplishments over the past 10 years. And all the work you’ve put into this incredible app and this amazing community!

Have a safe and a very happy New Years, IFC. And lets see what they can bring to us in 2020!

From your resident time traveler, Connor

55 Likes

I was expecting this!! Lucky Kiwis ;)
Happy New Year.

Sounds like we’re all time travelling lol

4 Likes

What’s the future like? 😆
There’s still 13 hours to go for brits :(

6 Likes

I got about 12 hours to midnight but happy New Year! 🎇

1 Like

I’ve got about an hour and a half.

2 Likes

Happy new year Kiwi’s! 🤙👍

1 Like

@Connor I guess you could say us Kiwis are a Decade ahead 😂😂😂

3 Likes

Asians will catch up in 4 hours and 30 mins 😘

1 Like

Well, Japan is even luckier

2 Likes

It’s 1142z and 1142am local time here in the United Kingdom. Wish everyone a happy new year in other parts of the world

Someone asked me what I was doing On the 5th January. I told them I don’t have 20 20 vision

4 Likes

New Zealand is fast, but Kiribati, Samoa, and Tonga are in hyperspeed.

Anyways happy New Year and New Decade!

3 Likes

That’s still not funny nor has it been since about 2008

5 Likes

Happy new year! Only 3 more hours till 2020 here :)

2 Likes

immediately turns back clock to 2007

1 Like

I feel bad for the people in Hawaii 😬

4 Likes

And I just woke up… 😴

2 Likes

Hahah same here😂

2 Likes

It should be 2020 in 3 hours more here in Indonesia. Happy New Year to those who live in Australia, New Zealand, and Pacific countries. Soon in an hour, it’ll be Central Australia, Japan, and Korea’s turn to celebrate New Year ;)

2 Likes

I live in the east coast, so its like 15 hrs left til 2020

1 Like

Still around 11 hours to go for us. Happy new year to everyone already in 2020!

1 Like