Happy Holidays From The Infinite Flight Team

Another year, many more amazing community members, and 4 fantastic updates!

It’s been a fun year for us here at Infinite Flight. From bringing you a new replay system, to worldwide HD scenery, and, finally, the wonderful new A359, it’s been a pleasure for us! We really couldn’t make Infinite Flight what it is without everyone here, on social media, and on the many Infinite Flight VA Slack channels.

2020 will bring some amazing new features to the sim, along with the much anticipated B777 rework, and that’s just the start of it!

During this holiday period, our staff and moderation team will be taking a much-needed break, so availability may be limited. We wish all who are celebrating in this holiday period a very happy time, and for those who are not, we hope you enjoy a few days off work if taken!

318 Likes

First! Enjoy your holiday!
Kudos to you and the team for such a great year!

21 Likes

Thanks, Misha! I hope I speak on behalf of many, but IF is consistently the best flight simulator on any mobile device.

Constant updates, and staff to customer intersection as well as a welcoming community are just icing on the cake.

Enjoy the holidays! You all deserve some time off 😊

12 Likes

Happy holidays to everyone!

It has been an amazing year with IF, and I enjoy every moment of it! Even though we’ve all had our ups and downs, It all comes down to reflection, and what we can do better in the future, and there’s no better time to do a yearly-reflection than now!

I want to thank the staff, community, and mods that make IF what it is. Especially the staff and devs that have worked hard for these awesome updates we’ve had this year.

Happy holidays once agin from BC 😉

🎄💥🎄⛄️❄️

6 Likes

Thank you! I hope every one has a great holiday season! Thank you for all of the hard work that you guys put into Infinite flight! Happy holidays! It has been my first year in the IFC and infinite flight and I have truly loved it very single second I have been on the community! Again, I hope everyone has a great holiday and let’s make 2020 another great year!

-S54S

3 Likes

The time off is well deserved, thanks for everything you guys have given us this year!

Happy Christmas everyone!!!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

1 Like

Thanks for all of you work this year!! :)

1 Like

nice. Merry christmas everyone!

3 Likes

Happy holidays and recharge because 2020 will be packed hopefully

1 Like

Merry Christmas and late Hanukkah to you all!

I cant wait for the future of Infinite Flight in 2020, I’ll be doing my best to attend any English meetup, and be a lot more confident and knowledgeable to all users and staff. When I came to the meetup last year I literally knew none of you! 😅 Now I’ll be happy to talk and yack to my heart’s content!

Happy Holidays Misha and the rest of the IF team! You guys do an amazing job! You changed my life lol Hope I can meet y’all someday!

The B772 is said to come some time in 2020, no doubt. As for the other models, more information will be available when the time is right :)

For now, Enjoy the Holidays, Merry Christmas 🎁

2 Likes

If the community voted it, what’s the point of the poll? Just my opinion.
Agreed 2019 brought some amazing developments, and updates to the Sim every one deserves a little time off to spend with friends family love ones, exchange gifts, build snowmen, do something. Enjoy the holidays wherever you live

To everyone, happy holidays! Let this be a time to relax and spend some time with family. The staff deserve a break, that’s fairly obvious. They’ve given us consumers a product that will last for years and continue to impact us in the future. So to all, enjoy these days with great peace and joy.

Happy holidays to everybody here! It’s been a great year; can’t wait for 2020.

2 Likes

It’s been a great year and a great decade.

Let’s start a new and great decade. Wonder what 20s will bring us?

Happy Holidays everyone! Looking forward to a Infinite Flightastic year 2020! 🙌🏼🎄

8 Likes

What an amazing year it has been, from me joining the community, to having the Airbus A350 come out it’s just amazing. I love how the community is so welcoming, inviting and just full of knowledge it’s just awesome. The Airbus A350 was this years show stopper with more than 3,500 people flying the aircraft in the first few days, another really big update was live cockpit. The many other awesome improvements and new features I haven’t mentioned such as Replay Mode, New Map, Full Global HD Scenery and the many others are all just awesome improvements and features.

From the bottom of my heart I would like to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Here’s to the end of the decade 🥂!

10 Likes