Happy community anniversary @Schyllberg

I know this is gonna be closed soon because this kind of topic is not accepted, but today is @schyllberg’s 5 year anniversary on the community!
Happy community anniversary Seb! Enjoy!

14 Likes

One day early 😂

Happy anniversary anyway Seb!

2 Likes

It shows as today, but ok…

Happy Anniversary Seb!!!

Enjoy your day!

1 Like

Happy anniversary Schyllerberg! (I think I spelled that wrong)

2 Likes

Happy anniversary Seb!

1 Like

Timezones… still Sunday for me.

3 Likes

For me too, it shows as October 4th

Thanks Seb for all that you do here! As long as I’ve been here you’ve been instrumental to the forum, so thank you for keeping this place running. Obviously you have a lot of great colleagues who do great work too, but we’re focused on you today, so again thank you for keeping this place running smoothly.

Congrats on 5 years, no small amount of time 🥳

3 Likes

Happy 5th anniversary @schyllberg

1 Like

5 years? Wow, that takes a lot of commitment. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Happy 5th anniversary @schyllberg !

1 Like

Thanks for everything Seb. Always helping out, and being awesome. Happy 5 year cakeday/IFC anniversary!

2 Likes

i have no idea if those @'s annoy him but happy anniversary…

i think?

???
2 Likes

Happy anniversary! Thank you for everything you do on the community! The support section would be dreary without you!

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary Seb!

Thanks for everything you do here!

1 Like

Happy IFC anniversary Seb. Still remember you putting up with my stupid support emails like “I got a violation for no reason”. 😂 🎂

1 Like

Happy 5 year Seb! Still remember all the emails of I have a violation for no reason or weather isn’t working 😂

1 Like

Yikes. It’s been 5 years… cool!

Thank you for all these years <3

47 Likes

Happy anniversary Sebastian, you are so fast all the time with support and is availble almost all the time Thank you for your work!

1 Like