Happy Belated CakeDay DeerCrusher!

Subject: Happy Belated Cakeday, @DeerCrusher ! ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰

Hey there, Infinite Flight Community!

I hope everyone is doing well in the virtual skies and having an awesome time flying. Today, I wanted to take a moment to wish a very special member of our community, DeerCrusher, a happy belated cakeday! ๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŽˆ

I know, I know, itโ€™s a tad late, but you know what they say, better late than never! DeerCrusher has been an incredible contributor to our Infinite Flight family, and itโ€™s only fitting that we celebrate their special day, even if itโ€™s a bit overdue.

DeerCrusher, your passion for aviation, your extensive knowledge, and your dedication to helping fellow pilots have made you a true legend in this community. Your countless informative posts, entertaining stories, and friendly demeanor have left a lasting impact on us all. We are lucky to have you as part of this incredible flight sim community.

So, even though the cake might be a little stale by now, letโ€™s all raise a virtual toast to DeerCrusher! ๐Ÿฅ‚ Thank you for all youโ€™ve done, and hereโ€™s to many more years of flying and sharing your expertise with us.

Please join me in wishing DeerCrusher a belated cakeday filled with virtual flight adventures and, of course, a ton of fun! ๐ŸŽ‰

Cheers,
Adventures

11 Likes

Hi @DeerCrusher! You really have done a lot for this community and we appreciate you!

1 Like

I couldnโ€™t agree more with this heartfelt sentiment. @DeerCrusher , youโ€™re indeed a remarkable member of our aviation family. Your dedication and knowledge have left an indelible mark on our virtual skies.

Even though weโ€™re a little late to the party, itโ€™s never too late to celebrate someone as special as you. Your informative contributions and friendly presence continue to inspire and educate us all. Hereโ€™s to DeerCrusher, a true legend in the Infinite Flight community! ๐Ÿฅ‚

May your belated cakeday be filled with endless virtual flight adventures and many more years of sharing your expertise with us. Cheers to you! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ›ซ

Metier

3 Likes

My favourite fake pilot ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช

3 Likes

Proof or not real.

1 Like

Thanks love! Too early for Valentines Day but Iโ€™ll send you a little something

14 Likes