Hanoi, Vietnam to Nagoya, Japan in 10 replay screenshots

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

HANOI TO NAGOYA

Hello ladies and gents and welcome aboard Vietnam Airlines flight VN346 to Nagoya, Japan. We’ll be taking this 4 and a half year old Airbus A350-900 to a cruise of 37,000 feet as we power through the air out of Vietnam, China, the East China Sea and through the wonderful water and land areas of Japan finally finding Honshu Island and the area of Nagoya.

Along the way we’ll be having a look at what the HD scenery has to offer on this route and it was an absolute joy to fly - passengers feasted on both the views alongside some lovely Vietnamese cuisine. It was a bumpy one today - 125 knot winds as we were cruising and a very bumpy approach to our destination but those 2 fabulous Rolls Royce Trent XWB engines did the job well and kept this machine stable and smooth.

On behalf of myself and the crew we wish you a pleasant stay here in Nagoya and a safe onward journey.

Departure: VVNB (Noi Bai International Airport, Vietnam).
Arrival: RJGG (Chubu Centrair International Airport, Japan).
Flight time: 3 hours 58 minutes.
Server: Expert.

Notes: As always, no hard editing was done to the photos, just some personal preference slight changes to the light and contrast and working with what is available – nothing fake added or taken away.

Good times

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

18 Likes

Your Pictures amaze me once again! Great job!

1 Like

The True Beauty of Asia - Right Here, In Front Your Eyes 😍

Amazing, Vibrant Colors, Perfect Contrast, Landscape and Choice of Airline, It All Mix So Well Together, Beautiful Picture, Absolutely Love Them ❤
1 Like

Thank you sir - what kind words :-)

1 Like

Wow 😮
Awesome pictures!

1 Like

I’m an honest person, from the heart, some may say, the people who know me, friends and family, and other alike, that I’m a bit to strictly honest. I know there are boundaries not to cross, don’t shame people who’s art may not be as good as others’. But when I do see a picture, from a artistic, photographic and design perspective, if there is room for improvement, I’ll say it out, if improvements are difficult to find, I’ll say what I find beautiful about the picture.

For the pictures you post, I found very little to give constructive criticism/feedback to for improving on, and therefore, I with all honesty, say, what I really like about it, what the pictures, are trying to say, what message they bring forth. I believe if you yourself or anyone for that matter look at these pictures, they clearly does tell a story of how lustrous Southeast Asia looks 🌟

Keep up the amazing job, hope to see more from you in the future! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year in Advance :)

2 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well sir, wishing you the very best for 2020. Hope it treats you well :-)

1 Like

Your shots will never cease to amaze me! Amazing scenery! Never knew the world could look so beautiful!

1 Like