Hannover in 3D!

Hello everyone! I am happy to announce that Hannover (EDDV) is almost ready to be finally finished, I don’t think it will arrive by 23.2 because there are still many tweaks but it will arrive on 23.3 for sure!

I also want to tell a little about the process in this airport, I loved doing it, I enjoyed it a lot and above all I was not having a good time and when editing I forgot about the bad and brought out my best version both as an editor and as a person :)

52 Likes

That 3d is just ahhhh 🤩🤩🤩🤩🔥🔥🔥🔥👌👌👌👌

Amazing

3 Likes

I was born not far from it…
As a child, I often stood at the fence or on the visitor platform and wondered where the big birds flew to…

Therefore, it is a great pleasure to see what you have created…!

4 Likes

Great job 👏

Which airport are you doing next?

1 Like

Looks amazing @_ikerpa_8! The terminal area looks so detailed (along with the towers), I hope that someday my layering skills will be as great as yours… I’m working on it! :)

1 Like

honestly the attention to detail is amazing

1 Like

Well, for now I will finish this airport and then I don’t know, not even time will tell 😂

1 Like

I am sure that if I have been editing for 4 months and with effort and time you will see that you will go very far, any questions do not hesitate to send me a message 😉

1 Like

Great job.👏. Will look to fly in when it ships.

1 Like

Cool, looking foward to more 3D airports

LETS GOOOO

IMG_7303

As an African… The first time I ever flew into Europe (so so so long ago) was to Hannover… So excited to see this come to life :)…

1 Like

Hannover was sent an official review! ( That does not mean that it will arrive for 23.2 )

2 Likes

I hope you can come to Europe soon, but if you can’t, your virtual Hannover will be here😉

Hehehehe thanks bro… But I am actually European now hehehe :).

Well then I hope you do very well here in Europe 😎

Beautiful, Good Work

2 Likes