hallum21’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED]

Coming. N561jv

Thanks @lurker for stopping by

Great job!

• good ground commands
  • good runway clearances
  • good patterns and sequences
    —— only complaint was putting me to follow American who was far out at 13k ft. I was closer and should have been cleared first.
  • great runway change with pattern entry
  • great transition
  • runway exit was premature on an earlier pattern, I would wait to hit < 60 knots for GA.

Really great job. A little more practice will help some of this smaller stuff, you have the fundamentals down pat. I only didn’t get to test you on a go-around.

1 Like

Thanks for the awesome feedback!

Open at KBOI on TS1

OPEN at KCLT on TS1. Come by for patterns

I will come by in like 10 minutes.

1 Like

Still open?

No. I just spawned, and there’s no ATC 😑

@mvh1221 please make sure you communicate via a post + your thread’s title when you close. People are trying to help you but you aren’t there…

(I have updated your title now, to avoid further confusion)

1 Like

Sorry for the confusion. Life got busy. I will try better to update the status

OPEN at KCLT on TS1. Come by for patterns

1 Like

Great job!

Same as above, great job all around.
I was intentionally slowing down my 2nd to last takeoff to see if you were going to issue a go around to @azeeuwnl. PH-ADZ

1 Like

Yes as soon as I was clicking his call sign to go around, he said go around.

Thanks for stopping by

1 Like

Agree with Jon there: great job!

Transition at 3000 was good for this airport.
Pattern entry for new inbound and runway changes: good.
Timely clearance with exit direction: good.
Sequence instruction were a little on the late side, but were in-time and correct.
Yes, the go-around is a nice one. While I did notice you were watching the speed of the aircrafts on the runway (very important), you missed left this a little late, and I had to make the call here. Tip for next time, while preparing for your test: don’t take chances.
I liked the give-way instruction on Ground, with the C130. You picked a large airport and it’s not easy to see traffic on the platform. But you picked this one - a bit late, but you saw it. Well done. Remember that after a ‘give way’ instruction, a ‘continue taxi’ is allowed, but not needed.

Lastly, don’t forget to thank the pilots who took the time fly for you 😊

2 Likes

Thank you @lurker and @azeeuwnl for coming out today!

2 Likes

I’m open at KFLL for the next 30 mins. Come by for patterns.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.