Half an airport + camera seizure bug

Okay I will start with the most important bug i have run into. After approximately 30 mins give or take, the camera angles all started bugging out spasming , i managed to take some side by side screenshots to try to show my problem, plus, i have not found where the new flight time option was.
Secondly, i know this is the first update and there is more to come but l am bugged with a half **sed airport. I dont mean anything negative, i love the update & the community. (Pics shown below)
On a side note i will be at the KFAT airshow on Saturday put on by the 144th Fighter Wing (I will be uploading videos & photos)

It threw the camera violently up and down not the aircraft, just every camera angle

Litterally 1/3 of KFAT. & other than that beautiful sceanery

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for contacting us on the Infinite Community forum.
The servers are currently being updated, so please be patient as the loading times will decline once they are set up and ready to go. In the meantime, why not have a look around the forum? We have a number of amazing events in #live:events, useful guides in #tutorials and a whole host of interesting requests in #features!
Thanks for your patience!

2 Likes

Thanks for the help @Moritz