Hainan vs. Hong Kong airlines?

What is the difference, are they two totally different airlines? Or just a subsidy?

1 Like

Hainan Airlines owns 45 percent of Hong Kong Airlines. Before they acquired some stake, it used to be called CR Airlines. The remaining 55% is owned by Mung Kin Keung, Executive Chairman of Global Mastermind Capital Limited. So technically, Hong Kong Airlines is a subsidiary of Hainan Airlines.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.