Hainan Airlines Rumored To Be Taken Over By Air China

Such a great livery would be missing from the skies 😢

另一个掉下来,另一个掉下来 另一个咬住灰尘

说的什么玩意?lol

翻译它

生存还是再见

Translate that.

Survive or bye? Hmm I hope they survive, don’t want another airline to go.

1 Like

Oh yeah, :) can’t wait to see SFO expand in the meanwhile :) :)

Yes. Good job.

1 Like

I can say the same for SJC as well 😃

1 Like

Hmm., but SJC could potentially lose Hainan while the rest of Norwegian moves to SFO

Just because we could possibly lose one airline doesn’t mean we will shrink

1 Like

We’lol see about that.

Keep in mind that Hainan does not serve the majority of SJC passengers

We will continue to grow and we have been doing so at a rapidly fast pace

1 Like

Just watch that not happen… hehehe

Back to topic

Oh it will. We have passed our annual passenger records for 2 years in a row and it’s already looking bright for this year

(Back to the topic)

Sad to see.

I’ve never really been a fan of the airline but the livery is nice.

why has nobody mentioned a plane being thanos snapped

Your blurred line says: “Why has nobody mentioned a plane being Thanos snapped
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
4 Hours Earlier…

…😉

Anyhow, whether Hainan keeps on operating on their own, as a private airline, or they do get bought by Air China, making it a hand asset for the government, then being state-owned, does shift the dynamics of the airline. So far they have grown massively, expanding on their own, while I do not see being government-owned is a negative factor, and/or that it will halt the future expansion of the airline but rather that it too would be a positive matter, since, with the current routes HNA Group Airlines has, many of those do not exist with Air China, now they may either keep them all, or most if they acquire HNA Group as a whole, or they could as I possibly see eliminate a few where demand may be low, especially due to COVID-19 and also since there routes that doesn’t necessarily need to be there as an extra cost for Air China and their business model, alternatively could be altered to benefit and profit Air China’s route network more.

Whichever way it goes, I do see hope in that the HNA Group will be able to continue providing a great selection of routes. If they become a part of CA then, hey, Air China got themselves a boost into many new markets, but how they plan to work with those destinations is what a future can only tell as we move forward in time… they either stay, or the routes dissape…a…r… Thanos Snap

3 Likes

🤔

1 Like

No! The 5 star airline may be going? Oh man…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.