Hainan Airlines Boeing 787-9

I’ve seen some of these babies land at Boston. In fact, Hainan Airlines is beginning to receive their 787-9 orders. It’d be awesome to see these added in the sim.

(not my photo)

27 Likes

Nice livery! Very nice indeed!

13 Likes

I don’t know why, but almost all the Chinese airlines look the same.

8 Likes

Probably one of the few chinese liveries that aren’t generic looking.

5 Likes

I’ve see on of these, very cool. I like the writing underneath the wing also.

3 Likes

Colorful liveries are always a must-have :)

3 Likes

Nice livery and I hope the developers will add also the call sign of airplane hainan airlines 😍😍😍😍

5 Likes

I see this everyday I visit YYZ (Toronto Pearson) it should be added to 787 liveries in IF

4 Likes

I’m surprised that it hasn’t been added yet.

7 Likes

Yeah me too.

4 Likes

I checked it’s add yet I was hopping last update the added some new call sign

2 Likes

Nice livery!

3 Likes

Bumping because we need some more Chinese liveries.

4 Likes

I’d really like to see this livery too.

2 Likes

lovely one there chinese?

2 Likes

The only one we concretely have is Air China, then we have a bit of China Southern and a cargo of China Eastern, adding more of China Eastern and Hainan Airlines would be so cool !

3 Likes

I would love this livery as we need more Chinese airlines in this game!

1 Like

Iv’ve seen this plane regularly at YYZ, sometimes they send their specials liveries too. Would be nice to see this added to the 787-9 family.

2 Likes

YES YES YES we need this!

FDS should seriously add more Chinese airlines to Infinite Flight as China has the fastest growing passenger air market of any country in the world (by total passenger numbers), they should seriously deserve more liveries!
FDS if you are reading this I beg you on my knees that you add this livery and other Chinese liveries!!!

nah they are very much different

5 Likes

I was finally able to drop a vote for this one after almost 2 years of requesting this.

Thanks to all of those who have voted thus far. I definitely agree that Chinese airlines like this one are a must. :)

2 Likes