Hainan Airlines A330-300

Hi,IFC!

About Hainan Airlines

Hainan Airlines Holding Co., Ltd. was founded in January 1993 in Hainan Province in China. It has grown from a small domestic carrier to a global airline, with routes across the world. Hainan Airlines is the fourth largest airline in mainland China. The Hainan Airlines lounges at Beijing Capital International Airport covers a total area of 1,397 square meters, comprising: a lounge for business class passengers, a lounge for Fortune Wings gold and silver card holders, and lounges for VIP passengers.

Why A330 of Hainan Airlines?

Hainan Airlines have totally 25 A330
So at the moment,Hainan Airlines have owned 25 A330-300 totally and A333 has become one of the main aircrafts for the international routes of Hainan Airlines.
l really hope this livery to add when A330 rework has updated.
You can find more details and you can also find some information about Hainan Airlines A330 on their official website-https://www.hnair.com/
l really need your votes!.

If you consider this the same as Hong Kong airlines A330-300, this is a duplicate…

2 Likes

I guess you could consider them different as they are different airlines [technically] but it would just be up to the mods

3 Likes

Actually they are different.

3 Likes

Ah I just love this livery! Beauty beauty beauty!

Also make sure you only have on photo per request. Thanks!

2 Likes

Nice livery, but only one photo for request, Thanks!

3 Likes

Alright l will correct it next time.

2 Likes

hong kong airlines and hainan had a almost the same livery, so i think it’s not hard for the team to make both of them

1 Like

It is quite similar livery. Hainan Airlines & Hong Kong Airlines are both affiliated to the same parent firm - HNA Group.

3 Likes

Maybe,l hope so.

2 Likes

Isn’t both of them part of the HNA group. Sorry if this is kinda off topic.

2 Likes

Yup but HongKong Airlines and Hainan Airlines are not the same Airlines so their liveries have a little difference.

2 Likes

Wow AMAZING

3 Likes

Hey guys l need your vote😄

1 Like

A: hi! Guys, we really need your votes. I hope you can do your best. Thank you!

3 Likes

Thanks for your vote!

1 Like

I love Hainan Airlines!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for your vote! Hope we can get Hainan livery someday in the future!

1 Like

I am also soo surprised that there is no Hanian livery in infinite Flight.

2 Likes

Would like to vote for this great looking livery, but ran out of votes, saw this aircraft a couple of times in Taipei.

2 Likes