Haggis Wings VA | Now Recuiting Pilots! | Looking for Partners | #No1ScottishVA

Hey there!

I would like to welcome you in behalf of myself and the rest of the management team to the brand new VA Haggis Wings thread! Here at Haggis Wings we strive to deliver the very best quality service to our customers and we strive to be one of the best VAs on Infinite Flight.

Staff

Here at Haggis Wings we are run by our SMT (Senior Management Team). These people work tirelessly to help bring you the quality VA that people hope for.

CEO-The CEO is @GoofierLeek. His job is to handle the day to day running of the VA and make all the necessary decisions to make us one of the very best VAs out there!
COO-The COO is @Thomas_Ralph. His job is to help the CEO to run the VA and help make decisions that they don’t want to discuss with the rest of the Senior Management Team.
CFO-The CFO position is @mrpidgeon! His job is to ensure that flights are done and that routes are popular and it is up to him whether or not to close routes.
Chief Pilot-The Chief Pilot is @ewanfleming! His job is to look after our pilots wellbeing and help them have an input in our VA. He also runs training for our pilots!

Our Structure

Here at Haggis Wings we have a very complex Fleet and Hub structure. We are split into different regions:

UK- Haggis Wings
Europe- Alpine Wings
They each have their own hubs and fleet but are still the same VA but they have different names and are not, I repeat not, subsidiaries.

Haggis Wings

Haggis Wings I see the main home fleet of our VA. There hubs are:

EGPF, Glasgow
EGPK, Prestwick
EGLL, London Heathrow
EGPH, Edinburgh

There fleet consists of:

Short Haul

A318
C208
737-700

Long Haul

787-8
747-8

Alpine Wings

Alpine Wings is the new European face of Haggis Wings. We provide quality service and commit to getting you to your destination safely!

Short Haul Fleet

A320
737-800
737-700

Transcontinental

A330

Long Haul

787-8
787-9
747-8
777-300ER

Website

A massive thanks to @Anush_Patel to among us this wonderful website!
Link: http://haggiswings.tk/

Follow our Instagram here:

Thank you for taking some time out of your day to look a our thread!
See you in the skies!
Cormac Rocks

18 Likes

Best of luck from StarTravel Airlines! Hope the see success.

3 Likes

Maybe link this so called wonderful website :)

2 Likes

Thanks! I hope it does well too :)

Thanks for telling me, I fixed it

1 Like

Africa- Golden Air

Cough cough @jdag2004 ;)

Best of luck from BA VA !

4 Likes

The website is far from good if on mobile it doesn’t show up any images. Sorry but I’m just being honest, maybe use something that doesn’t rely on java

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m gonna have a word with @Anush_Patel

4 Likes

Thanks everyone! Good to be back in business

2 Likes

I don’t understand how these are not subsidiaries if they have their own fleet and different hubs, with different names. This seems like subsidiaries to me, but this seems like a way of trying to bypass the IFVARB subsidiary rule. Correct me if I’m wrong!

3 Likes

No, I checked with @NEO he cleared it, they are just names for the regions

2 Likes

Good Luck from USCG VA. Hope the website is up and running soon!

2 Likes

Good Luck from the Etihad VA!

2 Likes

Everyone, please stop with “good luck from (advertisement for your VA)”. Va threads should be for questions and comments about the VA that owns the topic.

Hmm maybe I should join?

12 Likes

Hope it turns out well-RegiJet

1 Like

Good luck with your VA! :)

Good luck fom Plane & Pilot!

1 Like

I believe it was asked before and even said by mods, please stop with the “best of luck from…”

2 Likes

I don’t know, maybe you should ;)