Haden Johnson's Around The U.S. Tracking Thread[DELAYED UNTIL SATURDAY] [TIED DOWN][LIVESTREMING][BOSTON TO KOLD][LEG 3 HALFWAY COMPLETE]

This is a thread for you to follow my progress of flying to new and Intesting places around the U.S. I will do cross country,vfr,and bush flying. This entire trip will be completed in my favorite aircraft the c172. If you see me out and about in the U.S. take a screenshot and post it here. I have 1 airport up in Seattle that I am planning to use as a rp house. Feel free to let me know of any challenging airports to fly to that are ga only,and also let me know if you have any really cool routes through mountains or something like that. My home airport will be knqa as of right now. Once kmkl my real home airport is added in i will be based out of there. I hope to see yall around and contact me in a dm if you want to do a flight with me.

Last airport I was at:KBOS
Am I flying:No
Type:
Server: Expert

3 Likes

These are mine.
CAP3
1WA6
4V8
KTEX
KAVX
KSEZ
PASI
KMCD
L35
KHAF
KTGI

Maybe you could fly to my home airport of KPDK. Right down the street from me.

I’ll check it out.

I will be starting flights from today til lthis weekend sometime.

When you get into the New England area, maybI suggest Worcester (KORH), and Old Town Airport at Dewitt Field (KOLD)

Yeah. I will consider them. If I can get my streaming working I’ll be livestreaming all of my flights I can.

1 Like

What are you streaming with?

YouTube gaming

What device are you using for IF?

But I dont have earbuds so I dont know how the mic is going to pick up good or if it will echo.

1 Like

Samsung s8+

1 Like

I’ll subscribe

It seems ok ish. So I’ll try it.

I’ll post the livestream link here if I can.

1 Like

Everybody be sure to keep an eye out for me today if you are around west Tennessee because I will be flying around 8 or 9 cdt am today. Also let me know where I should fly yo from west tennessee.

Feel free to suggest airports that have about an hour fligh tfrom knqa

Route is going to be vfr-khot from knqa. Be on the lookout.

New route. Millington-big south for airpark. Tommorow around d 10 or 11 cdt. I’ll post when i start.

Keep check of the thread tommiriw morning for any updates.