Had an Internet error

My grade went from a 3 to a 1. 14 landings short of a level 4. Internet went down then I had 6 violations… How do I fix that? I take it serious

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

It’s really upsetting to me. Can we fix this?

1 Like

you will have to wait 3 days then they are cleared and you go back to the grade you were at, continue doing the landings so in three days time when they are removed you will be a grade 4

2 Likes

Thank you. So what caused this? This went blank. All aircraft disappeared then as it was frozen the plane crashed. Then I saw the grade

1 Like

Thanks bud

2 Likes

I dunno it ghosted other planes when Internet went out. Then showed 6 violations

1 Like

im not sure probably your internet or your device couldn’t handle it if it persists then lower your settings, but there is nothing you can do about the violations as they are automatic and cant be removed i frequently have to wait a few days like now to get back to grade 4 as sometimes i dont concentrate and get a violation, no problem

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Thank you very much I greatly appreciate it

1 Like

Maybe a problem with the server, causing everyone else to dissappear.

@Riley_Dunshea you had a similar issue.

No it’s all good just the hotels internet would drop occasionally. It wasn’t loading my grade.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.