Gulfstream G650

On the road to 70 now 😃🤞👏🗳🛩

3 Likes

6 Likes

Now that’s one hell of an awesome livery. I have a Gemini jets model very similar but black. 🔥

1 Like

All of the pictures above are absolutely beautiful.

What a plane!

3 Likes

It’s such a beautiful aircraft so iconic. It would be a fantastic addition to IF.

2 Likes

I really hope IF start working on corporate jets soon 🤞🤞

2 Likes

Very good idea…for now i am flying the crj200 generic as my G6…😉

3 Likes

That’s what I used to do now I fly the 737 BBJ for long haul corporate flights.

2 Likes

Yeah the aircraft we have the in app now aren’t as advanced and don’t have some of the capabilities the G650 has which is why I’d love to see this come!

2 Likes

Totally agree especially for long haul and very fast and also a very high altitude.

3 Likes

Especially in a world where people crave long haul flights in IF and realistic routes, this aircraft would open new places to fly to while flying long haul since it’s not an actual established route since it’s a corporate jet that will fly long distances at high speeds.

4 Likes

You’ll also never run out of routes. You’ll be able to fly anywhere in the world 🌍. From your home airport.

3 Likes

The G650 is TIMELESS!!! It’s design is so sleek and elegant. I can’t wait until the devs come across this thread and are convinced to start developing this aircraft for IF!

4 Likes

The best private jet !

2 Likes

It’s nothing negative about this jet in Infinite flight, it’s perfect!

2 Likes

5 more votes 🗳 guys 😊😊😃🛩

3 Likes

This bad boy definitely gets my vote, we need some more biz jets in the sim!

5 Likes

We sure do it’s such a iconic aircraft 🔥😍

2 Likes

As a massive Gulfstream fan, I would love to see this in IF. I’ve just heard about General Dynamics (Gulfstream’s parent company) having strict copywrite laws regarding their aircraft in flight sims. Nevertheless, I would love to see this be added.

6 Likes

I love the Private Jet super idea

2 Likes