Awesome looking plane

a WIP will be revealed in today’s stream, hope it’s the G650 🔥🔥🔥🔥

1 Like

Probably just a new 3D airport

same its one of my favorite planes

in an earlier stream they said it was going to be a new airplane

FINGERS CROSSED 😌

1 Like

While I sincerely hope it’s the G650 this was just posted in the E-Jets rework request… 🤔

2 Likes

saw that too. could be the E-Jets but a lot of people would really like to see all of them done at once, so maybe they are gonna do a plane with only one variant. (ie:G6 or Lineage)

1 Like

Yeah I don’t see the point in just reworking the E175 or whatever so I’m hoping it’s some sort of Biz-Jet but with the only post I can find being in the E-Jets rework thread it’s not looking to good 😔

2 Likes

Maybe next time guys

3 Likes

:(

sadness increases

3 Likes

they literally have no diversity in their fleet. they should start to add more corporate aviation. even then if they couldn’t add the G6 they should’ve reworked the EJets because they’ve been neglected for a long time and have over 1300 votes. maybe next year ☹️

3 Likes

I know! I used to just subconsciously filter out Private jets on FR24 until at the beginning of the pandemic when I noticed just how many there were, I learned all about them and now I want them in IF but we’ve got one at the moment and it is bad and while I still like commercial aircraft, IF is been very focused on them recently, one can only hope after the A220 the change directions a little 😞

5 Likes

🤞🤞 hopefully some day

6 Likes

amen. lets keep this thread going to get some more votes and make it into next years poll 😌

3 Likes

I saw a post on reddit saying that Gulfstream is pretty tough on the copyright issue, I fell like this going to be a problem when the DEVS start doing some GA reworks and additions…

3 Likes

but if they use an older aircraft like the GIV (G4) then that’ll probably get around the copyright claims

Today (10-4-21) Gulfstream Aerospace announced two new aircraft:

the new G400 (4,200NM Range / 11 Pax)

and the new G800 (8,000NM Range / 17 Pax)

link to announcement: Gulfstream Announcement
photos are from Gulfstream Aerospace

5 Likes

Can I preorder the G800 how much does it cost

1 Like

They are just amazing aircraft the GULFSTREAM jets sooooo good looking. I’m dying to have this aircraft in the sim 😖

5 Likes

You have my vote. Love this plane

8 Likes

Leaving this a vote also :)

4 Likes