Gulfstream G650

The G550 (yeah I know it’s not the big one) played some JAZ today at Geneva

Notice how they use reversers instead of brakes when on ground?
Unfortunately I don’t think it will come in the game, Gulfstream seems to act like Dassault and not letting anyone model their airplanes…

3 Likes

I’m pretty confident it’ll come I just know it will some day 🤞🤞 just keep confident 😉

It’d be on that aircraft from KTTS-UACC-FIMP-SCCI-KTTS to recreate the circumnavigation

1 Like

Awesome choice love the Qatar 🇶🇦 Executive G650
😎

1 Like

All though Wikipedia does give some specs but that’s not a trusted source… Gulf stream gives some specs as well on the G650 so it might be possible.

1 Like

Apparently, they deploy the thrust reversers because it makes it easier to steer/control on the ground. Else the plane tends to (quite literally) run away from you.
This was according to my multi-engine instructor, who’s got a substantial number of hours on Gulfstreams.

1 Like

I love that feature it’s awesome. I was in the G650 simulator in farnbouragh it was amazing 🤩 what a awesome cockpit.

3 Likes

Exactly, I asked a pilot too and he told me the jet is way too powerful on the ground and brakes aren’t confortable for pax and crew

1 Like

Here’s a great video of the G6 ever gets added into the sim how to fly the aircraft.

1 Like

Qatar 🇶🇦 g650 😍😍

1 Like

Man I hope IF will pick this up, we need more private jets in IF, small and big, we need more!

1 Like

Agreed business jets need more live To IF ♾
Hope they come across this feature.

Congrats you secured my first and only civi vote lol. I will be looking forward to seeing this if it comes to fruition. I’m down for the Glufstream as they just won a huge jamming aircraft contract with the USAF and L3 technologies. The 650s sister the 550, is our C-37B which is based at many DV installations such as Andrews AFB and Ramstein AB.

1 Like

I got the chance about 6 years ago (when I was about 5) to do an actual g650 sim in charleston and it was awesome! 😁

1 Like

Awesome I flew in the G650 sim in Farnbouragh it was awesome 😎 how did u find it in the sim.

1 Like

Cool! Well I was really young at the time and I don’t remember it great but I think I was really disappointed the sim didn’t have a cabin! Lol 😂 but actually I loved flying the sim and it just made me want to be a pilot more

1 Like

It sure is a gem 💎 of an aircraft to fly 🛩
Anywhere in the world 🌎. at FL510

2 Likes

Definitely 🙏😁

1 Like

This is pretty awesome 🐧🐧 the penguin livery. 😃🛩

3 Likes