Gulfstream G650

Agreed. We need some kind of long haul corporate jet (excluding the Citation X since that can only go like 3K NM). It would fill in the gap for a big long ranged corporate jet. I’ll also vote because I plan on going into the corporate industry when I’m older and i just love Gulfstream and would enjoy practicing with this aircraft as it’s my dream plane to fly.

9 Likes

Took a vote from somewhere else for this. We definitely need more private… yes yes and yes.

7 Likes

Personally I’d rather have the G700 added. It’s newer, more capable and more aesthetically pleasing imo.

6 Likes

We all should set a goal to get the g650 to as many votes as possible for it to get added.

6 Likes

That’s the goal of any feature request made ;)

4 Likes

As much as I want this badly (I really think we need more Bizz Jets in IF) Unfortunately I know that Gulfstream are very protective of their product and have refused to allow developers in the past design a Flight Sim model, it’s a shame really and don’t really understand their logic but maybe the Devs can change their mind ;)

5 Likes

I’m still trying to find an official source for what you’re saying. It seems like something people on IFC just assume is the case.

3 Likes

It’s on multiple X-plane P3D pages and several well known developers in those communities have spoken about it to their customer base as to why they can’t come up with a Gulfstream as well as Dassault who seem to be in the same boat regarding flight sim models

2 Likes

I heard that Gulfstream don’t seem to be very willing to share their aircraft because of their copyright or something.

2 Likes

And where did you hear that? Like I said, I think it’s something that’s just a rumor on here. I’m waiting to here that from an official source.

2 Likes

I think I saw it on FSDeveloper. I’ll go see if I can find the article.

2 Likes

Yeah I remember seeing that

2 Likes

That does not look like it holds 19 passengers. WOW…

This would be very nice to see.

2 Likes

There are many people on FSDeveloper, Aerosoft and a few other flight simulation websites saying that GS has been known to threaten to open court cases with developers. Im no lawyer, but that seems like a pretty clear sign to not mess with them.

4 Likes

The G650 is much bigger than it looks because the windows are massive:

7 Likes

There are some guys who would love to fly rich kiddies around ! 😂

Don‘t take it to serious… great plane !

4 Likes

AHH that is amazing!

4 Likes

25th voter

Yes, I the next topic that is bumped by me !
I really want that these planes get more attention :)

Hm, why nobody wants to comment something 🤔

4 Likes

This plane in my opinion would be fantastic to fly in IF
You have my vote, long hauls would be so nice with this plane

2 Likes

Thanks for your support :)

1 Like