Gulfstream G650

This would be lovely to have! I’d like to see features like interior view, working doors etc.

1 Like

That sure would be amazing.

8 more votes to 80 guys 👏👏😊🛩

2 Likes

This topic is starting to get the attention it deserves :)

2 Likes

The g650 really deserves to be in IF it’s fantastic for long range.

1 Like

I’m right here with you on this one and think that this will make a great addition.

I’m curious as to where you’ve heard that General Dynamics has strict copyright laws in regards to the design of their aircraft in flight simulators. I’m sure there are others who are more knowledgeable on the subject than I am, however I am under the impression that all content in flight simulators falls under fair use and therefore wouldn’t need permission to use trademarked or copyrighted logos, designs, etc.

2 Likes

From what I’ve heard (bare in mind I am far from an expert), It seems other flight simulator developers have had some trouble gaining the right to use the aircraft in their app/simulator. I don’t have anywhere that I can back myself up in this regard but I was with that belief. There was some commotion in this thread about similar rules but I have only seen one example of their plane being used in flight simulators. I can definitely imagine there are more but it seems to be something worth thinking about.

Once again, I don’t have anywhere official but if you look earlier in the thread, there seem to be a few other people who also have expressed this concern.

Edit: I have been doing research of my own and found a quote from Gulfstream that could be of use:

“Gulfstream and the Gulfstream logo are among the trademarks and/or service marks owned by Gulfstream, and no trademark license (either express or implied) is granted by Gulfstream. This list is not exhaustive. Gulfstream owns other marks that are not included here.”

Credit: Gulfstream

2 Likes

You are correct, some people have indeed expressed their concern earlier in this thread.
I have not seen them backing it up with a reliable source yet, so I think this most likely is just a rumor. Maybe it’s best to not worry about it until a reliable source confirms it?

3 Likes

Happy 80 guys 🎉🎊🛩

2 Likes

That’s a pretty awesome cockpit 🛩

7 Likes

Damn boy 😍

1 Like

I emailed General Dynamics early last month to get a clear answer on their copyright rules. They never responded. If a flight sim as big as X Plane can get a G650 I’m sure with the right communication, Infinite Flight can bring it.

5 Likes

I would say it would be easier for infinite flight to get permission. X-Plane devs didn’t develop the G650, it’s made by third party developers. Infinite flight developers aren’t third party (i think). That makes Infinite flight much more reliable, and I hope and think they would get permission (if permission is needed)

2 Likes

That would be a dream come true to wake up and see the g650 in development 😍😍🛩
I’m pretty confident that if could add it to the sim some day.

1 Like

Anyone like this one.

6 Likes

How can a executive jet be soo beaultiful?❤

2 Likes

6 more to 90 guys. 🗳🗳👏👏🛩😀

3 Likes

Cool 😎 angel also massive wings

3 Likes

Beautiful

8 Likes

That’s a beautiful photo there. 🔥