Gulfstream Aerospace G450 Business Jet

The reason I made this feature request is because I think we need another private/business jet, preferably one with longer range and updated physics. With that being said, Mods, there is already a G450 topic, but it has no information on the aircraft, and has been un-active for 2.5 years, with just as many votes as this one got in 25 minutes.
Edit: it has been closed.

Here is the old topic:

On to the Feature request.

The Gulfstream 450 is a twin-engine, long-range, business jet (as seen below).

Image credit: Gulfstream Aerospace

Here are the specifications on the G450.

Cockpit Crew: Two
Capacity: 19; 12-16 Typical
MTOW: 74,600 lbs (33,838 kg)
Empty Weight: 43,000 lbs (19,504 kg)
Cruising Speed: Mach 0.80–Mach 0.85 (459–488 kn; 850–903 km/h) at altitude
Maximum Speed: Mach 0.88 (505 kn; 935 km/h) at altitude
Range: 4,350 nmi (8,056 km)
Cruising Altitude: 39,000ft. to 45,000ft. (11,887m to 13,716)

The reason I decided to create this feature request is because we need a longer range business jet with updated physics in Infinite Flight. I say this because about 12 hours ago, I tried to do a long haul in the CCX from Los Angeles to Tokyo, but ended up crashing just short of the runway due to fuel. I used a flight planner to plan the flight, and according to all other flight planners, I should have made it. That’s what made me think to make this request. I also really want this beautiful bird in IF anyway!

This would be dope, if Gulfstream allowed people to make their aircraft in sims. I don’t know if this is possible.

3 Likes

If I’m thinking of the right game, there is a Gulfstream aircraft in Xplane 11

It Would Be Really Cool To Have That! I’ve Already Kinda Gotten Tired Of The Citation!

1 Like

Might as well develop the G650. New York to Hong Kong nonstop!

3 Likes

I have a gulfstream in xplane 11 so I think they can make it

1 Like

Would love to fly a long range route on the Gulfstream.

1 Like

Anything else I should add?

Seems pretty similar to the Citation. Are there any big differences?

@Chad_Garnett Longer range, and more passengers. I mean, the A350 seems pretty similar to the 787.

2 Likes

Cool pict nice idea

1 Like

Personally I don’t care for the A350 and don’t really fly the 787 either but you’re right. I just think If the Citation was given live instruments and maybe some other upgrades then that would save the devs time from making a whole new airplane that’s pretty much the same thing (like with the A350).

Keep it on topic, y’all.

I love the aircraft and all, and would love to see it in game, but Gulfstream is snippy about having their aircraft in flight sims. Because of this, I just don’t see it being added.

1 Like

All these posts have been on topic?

Definitely want more business jets in IF I really want to see the gulfstream fleet. We need more business jets.

You never know, maybe it could be allowed.

Doesn’t hurt to have 2. Currently there is 1 business jet in IF, as well as 5 (soon to be 6) long range commercial aircraft with similar range and passenger capacity.

It doesn’t hurt but with such a small development team why would you spend all that time and resources to bring something so similar to what we already have? I mean there’s definitely other business jets i’d like to see but in my opinion there needs to be bigger differences.

That’s the same way I feel about the A350 and B787 series.If those other planes are being added, we should have more business jets added too.

Yes there should be more but look at it like this. If they were to announce a new biz jet I would be excited but if it turned out to be an aircraft that turned out to be pretty much the same thing as the one we have then that would kill the hype a bit for me. But if they said that the new biz jet was something that was unique and had more differences then I would be more excited about that because it brings something new to the sim.

1 Like