Gulf Air Airbus A330

Gulf Air Airbus A330

Photo by: (Photo: Flickr: Creative Commons (BY-SA) by Hawkeye UK)

A bit of information about Gulf Air

Gulf Air is a state-owned airline and the flag carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain. Headquartered in Muharraq, the airline operates scheduled flights to 52 destinations in 28 countries across Africa, Asia, and Europe. Its main hub is Bahrain International Airport. Gulf Air is the sponsor of the Bahrain Grand Prix and Bahrain International Airshow, where some of its fleet of aircraft sport liveries of the event. It was formerly a multinational airline owned by Bahrain, Abu Dhabi, Oman, and Qatar.

Gulf Air first got the Airbus A330 in 1999 and operated it until 2020 it has flown millions of passengers across the world from the UK to Africa. When the aircraft started getting older they replaced it with the newer Boeing 787 Dreamliner thus retiring it after 2 decades of service to the carrier.

I hope that you can take a time to vote for this beautiful bird to make it’s way into IF on the Airbus A330 who knows if the A330 wins the voting it may come with the re-work!

Thank you for reading!

I was about to make a topic like this one😂 You did it first though. Will be voting for this!

1 Like

Thank you lol I really hope this livery can make it!

I’m Bahraini so I definitely want to see it in the game!

1 Like

I have deep ties with Bahrain it is a second Home for me so this livery means alot to me!

1 Like

Got my vote! 😍

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

Hello,

Please ask for permission before remaking a topic please.

I will however keep this one open as it has more info on this occasion.

4 Likes

Now that the A330 is confirmed cant wait to see this beauty! When she gets re worked

Sadly for you, developers will just rework the A330-300. They won’t add the A330-200, which means there are no possibilities to see this plane on IF, at least in the near future. Sorry

Oh yea I just remembered 🥺

1 Like

Thanks for pointing it out mate!

No problem haha :)

1 Like