Guide to Bug Posts

I’m not completely sure everyone will agree with this but it seems people are a little over the edge about bugs.

There are some simple little things people point out and are completely unnoticed, or not even a “bug”.

Things like:

• Little Livery Details: (Some people post threads about small unnoticed details on liveries that aren’t there)

• Unnoticed: (there some people who post threads about bugs which 99% of us don’t even see.)

• Building up: (some people post threads about bugs which you have to recreate by doing stupid things)

Appropriate/good bug posts are:

• Airport problems

• Major aircraft faults

• App Crashing and system bugs

Come on guys just be happy with the simulator, It’s good to let people know, but sometimes it’s a little petty…

Most importantly you must give solid proof for your claimed bug.

Happy Landings!

7 Likes

You also always need to have an exact repro when possible

Do you mean to this thread or others…? I didn’t want to add others posts on this thread since it might embarrass a few.

When reporting a bug

1 Like

Ah yep I’ll add it in

I don’t know, I always see the little details, because they also matter.

Let’s say for example, making a thread because you spotted a little bit of blue in the exhaust.

That sort of petty @ItsPerses

1 Like

I made a thread for a plane having the wrong engines, that is pretty small, but I think it’s still something that could be changed.

@ItsPerses if it’s majorly “outlined” or noticed than it fits inside this section…

It’s not noticed at all, just something I myself noticed when playing IF, I even contacted the exterminator for help!

You must have a pretty good knowledge and sight than, ha ha

I guess that’s true xD (Not really)