1 Like

It is good to read the user guide before coming to ES.😉

1 Like

Yeah I have read that. I just don’t confidence in myself

1 Like

Congratulations 👏
Let’s see in the Expert Server 😉

1 Like

Expert is really really really fun to fly in! Congrats!

1 Like

Cool, good job.
You may want to have a look here :

2 Likes

Wait that is really it? Those are just common sense

I learned that the hard way when I made it to ES, got a ghost inbound for not following instructions.

I have done 89 landings in the last 90 days, so I think I won’t make any mistakes on my approach. plus 74 hours in last 90 days, I think i got this

You totally got this!

Just enjoy the people that are not taxing through you, sniffing your APU, or cutting in line for takeoff!

1 Like

Don’t really have that problem. EPWA is not a busy airport

1 Like

You are set for your first ES flight. My suggestion is to do a flight that is memorable. This flight should be a flight you should never forget!

1 Like

On that note, probably will do the classic LOT Boeing 737-800 flight from EPWA to EGLL. Probably tomorrow cause it is getting late

1 Like

Good job on hitting grade 3! 🎊 your gonna have a blast! Just don’t get reported and your good👍 See you in the skies!

1 Like

Don’t get reported on your first day like I did! 😂

2 Likes

Congrats @PolandBall_120. If you did patterns on an airport with at least 2 parallel runways, you could collect as much landings with half the amount of time. (On Casual ofc)

1 Like

I could do with someone telling me that, I got to grade 4 last year without even knowing how to fly an ILS approach. Racked up too many violations (Got a vio on my first flight in ES) and I got ghosted for a year. Now I have less than a month, finally

But congrats though, don’t do what I did

1 Like

Congrats on making It to Expert Server. @PolandBall_120!

1 Like

Congratulations!

Now, as it was said before, try to avoid violations. But don’t worry, everything will normally go well, as before violations - if they’re issued by the server itself and not a moderator - you receive a warning telling you what to do to avoid the violation. And listen to the ATC above all.

1 Like