Guess who made it to Grade 3

After months playing, I have finally made it to grade 3!!! I can’t wait to join everybody else in the Expert server and do not be afraid to spot me. See you in the skies!!!

This is what my grind for the last 25 landings looked like

21 Likes

Congrats! Can’t wait to see you flying around on Expert!

4 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

Much congrats! You’ll love the ES and I’m excited to see you in the ES skies! Make sure to take advantage of all the Expert Server brings: IFATC, VA/VOs, etc.

Now you’ve got Grade 4 to focus on ;)

Once again, congrats! It’s a big accomplishment.

2 Likes

Thank you so much as well. I saw Grade 4 requirements. Don’t think I will be getting that soon, but I will try. And I just submitted my request for LOTVA, so hopefully I will be flying with them.

2 Likes

Well done, now just avoid the viols😂 Look forward to seeing you more in the skies😎✈️

1 Like

Can’t wait to see/spot you as well

1 Like

You’ll be there in no time! We all believe in you!

2 Likes

You know, I thought Grade 2 was an accomplishment, by itself. I went onto grade three and now working on grade four.

Congrats on becoming grade three, I can not wait to see you flying on ES. Beware IFATC takes everything seriously!

1 Like

Oh god…I hope I don’t mess up on my first flight. Thanks though

1 Like

It is good to read the user guide before coming to ES.😉

1 Like

Yeah I have read that. I just don’t confidence in myself

1 Like

Congratulations 👏
Let’s see in the Expert Server 😉

1 Like

Expert is really really really fun to fly in! Congrats!

1 Like

Cool, good job.
You may want to have a look here :

2 Likes

Wait that is really it? Those are just common sense

I learned that the hard way when I made it to ES, got a ghost inbound for not following instructions.

I have done 89 landings in the last 90 days, so I think I won’t make any mistakes on my approach. plus 74 hours in last 90 days, I think i got this

You totally got this!

Just enjoy the people that are not taxing through you, sniffing your APU, or cutting in line for takeoff!

1 Like

Don’t really have that problem. EPWA is not a busy airport

1 Like