Guess the livery!

Background in the photo:Flying Over the Himalayas

Route: NA
Server: NA(solo)

26 Likes

B A N K A N G L E

25 Likes

It’s for an IF movie (20.3 trailer on my Channel). It’s one of the photo of behind the scenes

1 Like

Wow, what a bank angle…love it

1 Like

Same 😻. Kobe the delta livery

Thank you!

I think South America? (Due to the registration ‘Sierra’ )

#screenshots-and-videos is not meant to be a discussion of the original photo. If you would like to continue with where you are flying in the 757 please continue in the What will your first 757 flight be after the rework? topic.

Thank you!

5 Likes

Didn’t know that there was already a topic on it 😳! I’ll change the title and make this topic a bit different

I realized you can do this topic but when I did a topic like this not too long ago I was told I was not allowed to do this

1 Like

Hmm 🤔 strange, if that’s the case, I’m sure a mod will let me know! if yes, then I’ll ask him to close the topic and I won’t such a topic again :)

no its not that its just why was i not allowed to do a lets guess the airline or livery but you are so i got a little sad that someone else can do this but not me idk why i get sad about most things but you can still do this if you want

1 Like

“Guess the” topics are also ones that are more game like and are done with various specific games each month and are not allowed.

2 Likes

So we are not allowed to post these topics?

yeah that’s what i want to know as well i did this thing as well but someone said this was not allowed no more so they took it down

1 Like

No. You originally posted it with a different title. The screen shot category is meant to post a photo and people discuss it. No games or guessing topics.

2 Likes

Ok, sorry for the trouble. Please feel free to close this topic! Btw you have a very interesting profile picture 😅😁. No offence

1 Like

This is simple, Its

Royal Nepal Airlines

3 Likes

royal nepal 757
I might fly this plane from kathmandu to lukla

1 Like

Not on expert or training tho, you’ll get a system report

1 Like