Guess The Airline and Aircraft! [Part 6]
Since Part 5 has received 10,000 replies, here it is, Part 6!
Below is Part 5:
How do you play?
- To start off, a person needs to post an image of an aircraft. (Outside View)
- After the image has been posted, the goal is to try and guess the airline and aircraft that has been posted!
- If you’ve guessed the airline and aircraft correctly, its your turn! And the steps repeat themselves.
- One picture is allowed to be guessed at a time only
- If there hasn’t been a post in the last 24 hours, you may take the turn
- If you’re trying to guess a picture, make sure to check for hints or clues if they have been posted above before to avoid repetitive replies and clutter
- Please do not use image reverse, as its not the point of the thread.
- Make the image big enough to see. And don’t add too much pixelation. We want to actually have a fighting chance.
- Refrain from going way off-topic, like talking about who gets the rights to the next part.
- Please do not get too off-hand with the jokes, especially VoLoTeA.
- No Fictional Aircraft. Concept variants of existing aircraft are okay.For example, the B-1R (B-1 Lancer concept) Concept aircraft, such as X planes are totally fine.
- And, Have fun!