Yay its my turn
- One of this airline’s series of this aircraft was written off due to an accident
- The aircraft that had the accident had a hydraulic failure and tripped breaker, resulting in a belly landing
- The last time it was part of the airline was in 2011 later replaced by 787s
Come on guys, this one is easy
Just put it in. I colored in a bit because it exposed the aircraft.
Looks like LOT 767
Yes correct! This was so easy
You want to post another one? Cause i got nothing right now
Wait, I can?
Yeah you can go again
Okay, this one is a bit harder
- This aircraft crashed in Feb 1989
- The airline slogan is “Flying on trusted wings”
- The airline has 10 destinations
Surinam Airways DC-8
You gave us too many hints😂
Just google the slogan and then find the airlines Wikipedia page, and then look what plane crashed in 1989😂
Since I’m sure I’m correct, here you are!
Have a go at it!
737-300 or 400?
Manufacturer is close though.
Is it MD-11?
Nope, try more.
Is it Cessna
Nope, it’s kinda old, but not extremely old
Nope, wrong side of the world