Guess Airport terminals in Infinite Flight!

Hello, everyone! Today I am going to present a few shots of terminals in Infinite Flight
Cuz they are kinda cool and I have liked them irl since I was small :)
Guess which airports have these terminals :D
Enjoy!

Which terminal did you like the most?

• Photo 1
  • Photo 2
  • Photo 3
  • Photo 4
  • Photo 5
0 voters

Solo.
C172.
Guess the airport! 😉

Dear everyone,
I would like to sincerely apologise for some of my childish posts in the past. Since the publish of my stupid donut/bagel post, there has been other people publishing posts that are similar to mine, which means context completely irrelevant to the pictures in the posts. I started this trend and I regret and am extremely ashamed of doing this. This level of maturity is absolutely unacceptable and outrageous, especially when we are over 14 years old. Jokes are fine in the IFC, but when its writing irrelevant/nonsense jokes or literally garbage as filler, its too much and crossing over the line. As mentioned in the official guide to the community, titles should always be relevant and concise. To those who are also doing this, it is not your fault. This unacceptable trend is started by me and I am willing to take full responsibility of this: for literally make posts of garbage quality and ruining the IFC. I am terribly sorry and would to apologise for my serious mistake. I will reflect on my actions, improve and stop posting this type of garbage. I sincerely hope you can forgive me.

Have a great day!

22 Likes

I’m confident that I’ve found the first 4 airports, as for the last one… It’s another story.

4 Likes

I think the second one is some airport in Hawaii I can’t tell what the others are though

2 Likes

Number 4 is Singapore Changi, is number 2 Kahului?

2 Likes

Hey, I don’t know what you mean by the garbage filter part. Tho thanks for the apology. Nice photos btw.
The second airport is in Dominican Republic or Hawaii

2 Likes

Think… FACT 😉

4 Likes

My guesses are KLAS, PHOG, KMDW, WSSS, and I have no idea in that order.

2 Likes

Btw, happy cake day!

2 Likes

That’s a FACT. (I’m telling you the answer) lol

4 Likes

Oh you’re good!

3 Likes

my only guess are for 2, Kahului (idk how to spell) and YSSY sydney

2 Likes

KLAS?

(10 characters)

3 Likes

My guesses:

KLAS; PHOG; YSSY; WSSS; FACT (courtesy of the crusher of deer)

Btw awesome shots! They really show the skills of our friends over at IFAET, so props to them 👍

3 Likes

Photo 2 is OGG Kahului PHOG Maui

2 Likes

Very happy @Flyin.Hawaiian noises

3 Likes

1: KLAS, 2: PHOG (too easy). 4: Hong Kong

2 Likes

Nope
That is Singapore Changi WSSS

2 Likes

Huh, HKG looks similar

2 Likes