Group Flight Thread [GLOBAL]

I created this thread so people can ask around if anyone wants to do a global group flight. This would help as many people aren’t seeing each other as often thanks to the vast open spaces global brings to us. To solve this issue, I created this topic so people can grasp people’s attention. Hope making this helps!

NOTICE: this isn’t me asking you at this current time to do a group flight with me, this is going to be an ongoing conversation where people can arrange small group flights with each other, kinda like a small events community.

2 Likes

If you want to participate in group flights, join a VA. I dont think we need a thread for this.

5 Likes

This isn’t about a va. This is going to be an ongoing conversation where people can ask around for people to fly with them at a certain airport.

1 Like

I would like to do this another time but right now we have the SFO Friday night flight

1 Like

As I have said previously, I’m not talking about me asking wou to do a group flight with me, this is just an ongoing conversation where people can ask around for people to fly with them.

1 Like

Would you want to tomorrow?

1 Like

Sure! What zulu time?

Lots of globe = lots of pilots = lots of group flights = too many to keep track on on one thread! Utilise #live:events for this!

5 Likes