Group Flight: Munich to Rome!

Hello everyone, we hope you’re having a brilliant weekend. If you have an hour spare this today then be sure to join us for a short hop from Munich to Rome using the ITA A320! We look forward to seeing you there ✈️

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

EVENT DETAILS

View all details
Origin Destination Livery Aircraft Distance Duration Fuel Server Departure
EDDM LIRF ITA A320 444 NM 1:00 6,058 kgs Expert 2024-04-07T20:00:00Z

Flight Plan

EDDM DM067 DM050 OTT TURBU BADVI 4726N/1156E TOBSO 4659N/1151E BAKOR VESAL LAMPO ROKIB VIC KOPER LUMAV SUKOM PELEG BAGNO GAVRA RITEB RAVUX 4226N/1223E LIGBU ESALU VAKAB RF442 RF443 RF444 RF446 RF447 RF448 EXAMA LIRF

NOTAM: This flight will be lead by @Dan. As this event is being hosted on the expert server, we ask for your full cooperation with IFATC and to follow all expert server rules. Speed & altitude at your discretion. Use of SIDs & STARs recommended. Have fun!

Please check whether or not you’re attending this event below!

Be sure to post your best screenshots and videos on Instagram, Twitter or TikTok and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #groupflight. We look forward to seeing all of your amazing shots! You can also follow us on YouTube where we live stream some of these events and occasionally host giveaways!

FAQs

How can I appeal my Level 2 or 3 Violation?

If reported by ATC on the Expert Server for an infraction you will be issued a Level 2 or Level 3 Violation. This may be appealed here on the Community Forum by sending a direct message to @appeals where you should provide your callsign, display name, location, details surrounding the report, and a replay file which can easily be uploaded here!

How do I get IFATC at my event?

IFATC members are encouraged to staff all community events around the world! While events aren’t featured on the schedule, community members may use the schedule locations to create future events with guaranteed traffic!

Head over to our Events category to begin creating. You can use helpful tags like atc-needed and atc-staffed to let controllers know where they’re needed.

How can I get my event featured?

Community Events are now a staple of the community with users creating awesome events for others to enjoy. We love incorporating your events into our official communications and live stream schedules! To get your event featured, all you have to do is create an event and publish it in Events. From here, our team will manually review these events each month and hand-pick the ones we would like to officially feature!

Click HERE for more information

What does it mean to have my event officially featured?

If your event is chosen to be featured, we will:

• Advertise on our Official Discord channel before and during the event
  • Add it to the ATC Schedule
  • Highlight it on our social media channels
  • Pin the event topic to the IFC
  • Feature the event on the in-app home screen

Event Feedback

We value your input and would love to hear your thoughts on this event. Could you please take a few minutes to fill out this short survey about your experience? Your feedback will help us improve future events. Share your feedback here!

24 Likes

DANG IT! If I wasn’t flying back to the UK tomorrow, would’ve joined @Dan

Have fun!

1 Like

Will be join but from PAKISTAN 🇵🇰 and landing at Rome the same time😁

1 Like

Bro I would really Like to join you and then when I am Level 2 There is a Flight from Munich. I‘ve waiting so Long for such aflight but, live isn‘t always easy and I am sure sometimes another Flightgroup to or from Munich will come

1 Like

I didn’t know we had ita airways on Airbus 320! This flight would be an opportunity to me for use this livery. Will definitely join.

2 Likes

Hi I can’t attend because it is way to late at night sometimes I actually get annoyed because I can’t attend most events because of the time

2 Likes

I’m not joining Dan, I’m going to the Atlanta fly out.

2 Likes

Dan I can join another event!

3 Likes

I have never traveled to any country but sinai🇪🇬

2 Likes

I’ll be landing in Dubai from LAX at 2 CDT, so hopefully that will stay the same so I can participate in this one!

1 Like

hmm,

SPEED RUN TIME!!!(while eating lunch)

2 Likes

What airport are we flying from and where to

1 Like

eddm - lirf

1 Like

This is my first time I’m join group flight. I hope i will make it

1 Like

Another nice group flight Dan👍 Maybe I will join, maybe I won’t.
So put down as interested 😎

3 Likes

Nice one Dan! I’ll be there with @tjb0709 . Will copy your flight plan.

Best regards, Michael - Lufthansa 223VA

2 Likes

@Dan what flight level will you be cruising at ?

1 Like

And M0.78 I suppose since it’s the A320

1 Like

Sorry but I can’t come but I will do this route tommorow

1 Like