Group Flight: Incheon to Taiwan!

Welcome aboard another Infinite Flight Group Flight! Today, we’ll be embarking on a thrilling two-hour journey from Incheon, South Korea, to Taiwan aboard the Tigerair A319. Prepare yourself for an immersive experience as we traverse the virtual skies. Fasten your seatbelts and get ready for another busy flight together!

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

EVENT DETAILS

View all details
Origin Destination Livery Aircraft Distance Duration Fuel Server Departure
RKSI RCTP TigerAir A319 890 NM 2:00 7,700 kgs Expert 2023-06-28T18:00:00Z

Flight Plan

RKSI BOPTA MOXID BEDES ELPOS 3534N/12645E MANGI DALSU DOTOL KIDOS REMOS PANSI DOMKO PONIK 3143N/12540E KANKA BONSO MUGUS SUBTA SALMI DUBAN BERBA FITCH 2621N/12225E BESTO COPRA BAKER SEPIA AUGUR DINKY RCTP

NOTAM: This flight will be lead by @Dan. As this event is being hosted on the expert server, we ask for your full cooperation with IFATC and to follow all expert server rules. Speed & altitude at your discretion. Use of SIDs & STARs recommended. Have fun!

Please check whether or not you’re attending this event below!

Be sure to post your best screenshots and videos on Instagram, Twitter or TikTok and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all of your amazing shots! You can also follow us on YouTube where we live stream some of these events and occasionally host giveaways!

FAQs

How can I appeal my Level 2 or 3 Violation?

If reported by ATC on the Expert Server for an infraction you will be issued a Level 2 or Level 3 Violation. This may be appealed here on the Community Forum by sending a direct message to @appeals where you should provide your callsign, display name, location, details surrounding the report, and a replay file which can easily be uploaded here!

How do I get IFATC at my event?

IFATC members are encouraged to staff all community events around the world! While events aren’t featured on the schedule, community members may use the schedule locations to create future events with guaranteed traffic!

Head over to our Events category to begin creating. You can use helpful tags like atc-needed and atc-staffed to let controllers know where they’re needed.

How can I get my event featured?

Community Events are now a staple of the community with users creating awesome events for others to enjoy. We love incorporating your events into our official communications and live stream schedules! To get your event featured, all you have to do is create an event and publish it in Events. From here, our team will manually review these events each month and hand-pick the ones we would like to officially feature!

Click HERE for more information

What does it mean to have my event officially featured?

If your event is chosen to be featured, we will:

• Advertise on our Official Discord channel before and during the event
  • Add it to the ATC Schedule
  • Highlight it on our social media channels
  • Pin the event topic to the IFC
  • Feature the event on the in-app home screen

Event Feedback

We value your input and would love to hear your thoughts on this event. Could you please take a few minutes to fill out this short survey about your experience? Your feedback will help us improve future events. Share your feedback here!

18 Likes

Cant decide if I should do the Cairo event or this🤷‍♂️

2 Likes

Do both. This is on the 28th 😄

10 Likes

I’m losing track of my days bc of summer break🤦‍♂️

3 Likes

I’ll be there for sure Dan!

3 Likes

2am in Taiwan… Can’t join as a Taiwanese 🥲 Enjoy and welcome guys!

5 Likes

It could be really nice if East Asian events can have earlier time like from 1400Z so we folks from East Asia like 🇨🇳, 🇯🇵 and 🇰🇷 can also enjoy some massive group flying in our region!

10 Likes

Expect me to join this

1 Like

It would be 10pm in China so it wouldn’t really makes sense since there’re people who would sleep at that time. If it has to be a convenient time, 0300Z to 1000Z is most suitable, I feel like.

1 Like

Agree. Hope we can fly earlier in Asian areas!(e.g.UTC+8/UTC+9)

1 Like

2 issues…

1. Time zone aren’t that friendly for players that wants to participate in this event. Since this route is from south korea to taiwan,could the time zone be more friendly for players in east asia?
  2. Currently the Tiger air a319 in game is the Singapore Tiger air that ceased operations instead of the new Taiwan Tiger Air,could the aircraft be sth else?
1 Like

Thanks all for the feedback! We try to make these events work the best we possibly can with timezones and staff availability taken into consideration.

That said, we offer plenty events with many different start times. Those of you who struggle to join the flash flights/group flights might be more interested in our 24hr fly in events! ✈️

8 Likes

Not joining because of the timing

And the route is boring as hell,i did this route many times.

1 Like

Do you really know what time is it in 0600Z in East Asia?🙀

1 Like

Tbh I may use a widebody for fun lol

2 Likes

Not joining I’ve another flight to do.

The timing isn’t in my favour so I won’t be joining.

Welcome to the community! See you in another event :)

3 Likes

I might use an A-10 for this one