Ground Staff

I think IF would be better with ground service. There should be Catering, luggage handling, pushback vehicle etc. There should be a person checking the plane to see any problems, and at night there should be light on the plane from the flashlight the person is holding.
Just like that:image
Also, there should be an automatic pushback, which is something that they have in real life:

Credit

Redirect Notice

I mean it’s kinda similar

Well I added some stuff like catering and luggage handling.

1 Like

True, but at least vote on that topic and on yours😀

Sorry,but this is a duplicate.

2 Likes

I feel like we’re being too harsh on him

3 Likes

Um I’m thinking more of a computer controlled ground staff.

2 Likes

i would like this, however with more and more updates happening, i’d rather my phone to handle more planes than ground crew, etc, but as devices are improving i’d like to see this in the future.

2 Likes

… complicated
We don’t even have the terminal yet

3 Likes

Im currently drinking some asian tea mixed up with milk and Bring up an idea 😀

What if:
So, for live pro subscription user have 2 modes; Being a Pilot or ATC isn’t it?
My idea is what if we have another mode that we can being the ground staff ?
It would allow user to being a pushback truck and on that modes the camera might can be placed in the front of nose wheel, so it feel’s actuall pushback truck driver view. And, at the time , allow user coordinating with the pilot, to telling you that the pushback is complete, and ready to taxi

1 Like

This is a good idea, but I think the devs should focus on more important things now like working instruments and taxiway lights, etc.

1 Like

This is interesting… but imagine how much work would have to go into programing and animating all these animations, 3d objects, etc., as well as having to make a pushback path for each gate one at a time (since spacing at gates often differs between airports).
I’m sure the devs could consider this feature request, but certainly don’t expect it anytime soon. I’m not an IF developer, but my guess would be at least 2-3 years of waiting before they’d get done with this (considering all of the other things like aircraft revisions, new aircraft, weather, 3d buildings, etc. that they also need to work on).

2 Likes

Yeah this was my main concern with the actual feature request, however we may never see a terminal in IF though… You never know

Take this to PM people and discuss there, let’s not take away from this users request :)

1 Like

Would love to see some ground staff while my plane is parked up boarding the passengers or when I just landed from a longhaul flight

1 Like