Ground School

Here we are going to compile a list of all relaive tutuorials and put your knowlege to the test.
Read up on the proper procedures and see if you can ace the test. I’m sure there are some I forgot to add. Please add any relative tutorials to the post, and post any Test questions you think need to be added. P.S yes I was bored today lol

Take our online test

16 Likes

Unable to take the test. :/

7 Likes

@Brandon_Sandstrom

4 Likes

Should be good now

1 Like

Still have the same issue.

1 Like

Try it one more time

1 Like

Works now :)

2 Likes

Got an 18/20

2 Likes

200 is the maximum IAS in class bravo? I might have broken that a few times. :|

7 Likes

Please everyone take the test immediately.

1 Like

I got everything except for the heading and altitude things, so I did bad. But I didn’t even look at the tutorials, I will now though.

1 Like

I miss the answer about the patterns speed/altitude

2 Likes

I got 100% but I cheated.

2 Likes

How’d u cheat?

1 Like

I just retook the question until I passed.

Actually only missed an altitude one.

3 Likes

Well I’ll have to fix that

2 Likes

Added some approach plate and weather questions.

2 Likes

@Brandon_Sandstrom We meet again. Couple of things: 1. Is this for Infinite Flight or real world?
2. You might want to do some research on things. I have found many questions that are wrong and need fixing.

4 Likes

Question 20 and 21 aren’t exactly correct. VFR and IFR allocated altitudes are ABOVE 3000 feet.

You’re answer for Q20, VFR altitude for mag heaving 359, is ‘2500’. Whilst it’s technically correct I guess, you should be giving the answers as all altitudes above 3000feet. No real world rule says I need to maintain 2500 feet VFR at that heading, as I’m technically under 3000 feet. Same goes with your Q21 answer, same principle

2 Likes

I pointed that out too him. He said he would fix it.

2 Likes