Ground crew and passengers, 737 loading up!

Here’s a really cool screenshot of a TUIfly 737-700 loading up! Please do this FDS it looks so cool!

@TUIVirtual

37 Likes

This is amazing

3 Likes

It’s photoshop or you can really ad passengers mod on IF ? (Since global?)

1 Like

It’s a photoshop that hopefully catches a devs eye ;)

4 Likes

Great thing, hope they watch it 😛

A long time ago i post a topic about passenger, i think we love the fact that we can transport “passengers” in IF, since you have X person to LAX and you should fly them in PSP, for example, have supply and demand of passenger in different airport and maps of IF where push you and other players to fly on all the airport and all the regions 🛩

1 Like

Ya and then feel haunted when you crashed the plane

4 Likes

Yes, also that ✝️ 🤣

1 Like

Simply the best

1 Like

The day that happens , i will shed a tear of joy !

8 Likes

For a perfect picture, boarding ramp are always on left, catering and cargo on the right, even if your plane have cargo ramp in left ^^ but for 737 its like that :p

Won’t we all, won’t we all

2 Likes

Oh well aha everyone gets the idea:)

2 Likes

Usually catering and all that is on the right while boarding is on the left of the plane. Like all these on here should be in the opposite side

1 Like

Of course dude 🤠

1 Like

That is an amazing photoshop, the future of Infinite Flight. Maybe? Well we don’t really need animated people anyway.

1 Like

Just animated guy-that-waves-glowing-sticks would be awesome enough.

when you forget what they’re called…

1 Like

Once terminals and (hopefully) ground vehivpcles get installed maybe two years from now, I will be at peace. Until then I’m excitedly waiting for each new update. I understand why FDS might delay some of it though. Once terminals and ground vehicular and 3D buildings and global come out there won’t be to much more exciting stuff to update.

1 Like

You won’t know what else there is to update until the time comes ;-)

Absolutely fantastic pic! Maybe at some point there will be ground services on IF! I know that X plane and other simulators a like have ground services for quite a lot of money! But it’s worth it, when the plane is on the ground it looks amazing!!!