GreenFire's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @NA (PASSED)

@CrisYe @yoshi_flyer @Jacob_Layton

1 Like

I can come by @GreenFire

1 Like

Nice takeoff. ;)

1 Like

Haha thanks, pretty strong crosswind

I can come for a pattern. Sorry I can’t stay longer!

2 Likes

Sorry I can’t fly right now

1 Like

Probably could’ve done with an extend downwind instead there.

Nice job from what I could see. Again, sorry I couldn’t stay longer and test you more. Only two pieces of feedback (one that you already caught)

1. No need for the speed command. If you wanted to be sure that the separation was enough, then extend downwind, I’ll call your base would have been better.
  2. I had reported right downwind, full stop already so there was no need for you to clear me for the option (just cleared to land would have done fine).

Overall a really good job! Keep tagging me so that hopefully I can test you more sometimes (inbounds, transitions, runway changes, etc.)

2 Likes

It’s okay to a report pattern position if you’re going to say “full stop”.

2 Likes

Hey, overall a pretty good session. Just one thing for me and @yoshi_flyer on the first pattern you said “Cleared for the option, after the option make right traffic” this is unnecessary because the same instruction from the takeoff still applies. Overall a great job today! Feel free to tag me next time your open and I will try to come

1 Like

1 Like

Update: I’ll now be formally applying to IFATC and I’m going to study for the written. Thanks guys for your help.

1 Like

Great! Just make sure that you read the manual multiple times and also watch the tutorials on Youtube. The practice written is also a good indicator of whether or not you’re ready.

1 Like

Thanks. I got 93% on the second try of the mock. Going to watch all the vids, read the manual and memorize it, and do a few more of these training sessions. I want to take this as slow as I need to.

1 Like

Aye mate! Glad to see that you’re intending to join IFATC! Could you tag me next time you are open and in the future as well? @GreenFire

1 Like

Thanks. Seeing you make it to IFATC definitely inspired me. Good luck to you in IFATC and to me.

1 Like

@CrisYe, @yoshi_flyer, @RoBroStar, @JulietTango, and @Jacob_Layton

I would join but I have an event currently.

1 Like

I also know I’ve been opening early or later in the day. Once it’s Monday I’l be opening more midday.

Notice: I’m unable to see taxiways on the southern side ot the airport.