Greek Airports on IF

I dont think this is a duplicate and haven’t seen anything similar to this. But are there Greek airports on IF (for example LGAV)? Are they included as in in-app? It would be awesome to land on the Greek islands, near the beach.

3 Likes

Hello! Global is coming so all airports will be included. Also, please wait until you are TL2 to post in features. Just keep reading and posting and you’ll get there.

5 Likes

Currently there are no Greek airports in Infinite Flight. However, that will change when Global flight is release :)

If you would like to check the progression of Greek airports for Global, just click the link below, and search the ICAO code:

https://github.com/InfiniteFlightAirportEditing/Airports/issues

5 Likes

They will come with global and I know several airports in Greece already edited, e.g Athens, Heraklion, Chania or Skiathos (HER and CHQ done by myself)

1 Like

Is Global going to be available only in Online or in Solo Mode too? Will it be an in-app?

One answer for both of those questions: We don’t know.

2 Likes

I made this airport!

3 Likes

Yeah! I’m Italian but I LOVE Greece, I will be very happy to land in Skiathos or Heraklion airports in IF! :)

1 Like

I have posted in General, what do you mean by features?

I have also landed on Corfu (Kerkira) airport CFU and the runway is almost on the water! Would be a great landing

1 Like

He means the #features category