Greatest Pilots

I just wondered is there a ranking of the pilots that flown the longest with the most hours and rankings it would be so cool to see a chart like that.And it would be nice to see what every pilot wants to achieve.I want to have over 20 000 flight hours and 10 00000 experience would be an achievement in the games and for youguys.

3 Likes

I think there was such ranking in the game in previous versions. I am not quite sure why they removed it. Probably because this is a sim and not a game where you just fly for ranking points

2 Likes

I see they must actually just do it for fun to show gratitude for people that earned for flying so long just to see who those people are .

2 Likes

The thing is, XP at least, dont say anything, because you can “farm” them pretty easy and it would be a unfair and useless competition

The pilot with the most hours is @iidvdii. There used to be a list of pilots with the most hours, but since has stopped for many many years I believe.

2 Likes

How do you know?

He has been from the start really. He currently has over 20,000 hours to my knowledge.

2 Likes

Wow. Thats actually unbelievable… My 300hrs are absolutely nothing compared to this

2 Likes

One day you’ll reach your goal. I passed 4,000 hours yesterday. 🙃

4 Likes

What?! Congratualtions! Thats already very impressive, but compared to his…

3 Likes

Ohhh wow I wonder how long it takes to reach 20 000 of flight time.

1 Like

pretty impressive ive only up around 2000 flight hours after my 7-8 months of flying

I remember when the leaderboards existed. I one time broke the record for most XP gained in 24 hours. Somewhere around 120,000, all done with pattern work in strong winds.

2 Likes

Hello everyone I’m not top of the list and yes I have over 20.000 M Hours of flying and more than 12.500 M XP .
And I keep flying to be top of list @Ecoops123 ✌🏻.

5 Likes

Omw that is so cool how long did it take you to reach that and you must of flown lots of routes .

1 Like

Huh… Who is then? I swear you are like one of the top top top (repetitively for a long time) player in game.

1 Like

It takes 20000 hrs lol 😂

2 Likes

Actually I start flying all the time after the global update that’s 2 years ago and before that I fly Max 8 hours each day .
And that cost me 3 iPad’s .
1 iPad air
1 iPad pro
1 iPad pro 2018
And the New iPad pro 2020 on the way .

4 Likes

I rank pilots on 3 things

1. Hours
  2. Lowest landing VS
  3. Landings
1 Like

That’s my dear friend Kuwait and he’s stop for now because he is traveling .

5 Likes