Great Spotting Day @ KBOS

Went to spot some aircraft landing on 22L! Lots of heavies spotted as well! Enjoy!

Pictures taken with iPhone 6 Plus so they may not be the best quality :( I was also in a car for some shots so you may see the windshield

18 Likes

It’s incredible that a A321 can fly that long from Iceland😦

2 Likes

Very nice!!! I love the variety there.

1 Like

That’s a 757 😑

4 Likes

I mean the WOW plane

1 Like

We have WOW air fly from Iceland to Boston using an A321

I know that a 757 has the capacity to fly that distance…but I meant the WOW a321😬😉

1 Like

Also caught some takeoffs (sorry if blurry)

3 Likes

Do y’all have an overlook where you can park and watch planes land and takeoff for freep

1 Like

My mistake!

1 Like

No worries… :)

1 Like

It’s a residential area by the shore, so yeah parking is free, neighbors don’t mind. You can see planes takeoff from 4L or land on 22L depending on winds. Usually one or two spotters may be there, but it’s very quiet.

Or you can go to Terminal B at the Central parking, go to 5th level and spot from up there. From there you can see all terminals and runways, that’s a popular location with many people…

2 Likes

The images didn’t show up for me, but…nice. Boston’s where I live, and I go spotting some times. Once I spotted a diverted A380.

2 Likes

I was at Belle Isle Marsh over in Winthrop, a friend showed me this spot, it’s not too bad, very good views

Boston is a nice airport with a bunch of JetBlue I’ve flown into it before

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m just waiting until JetBlue makes Boston a hub, it’s only a focus city

Well…its not my house…maybe someday it will ;)

This is KCLTs overlookimage

1 Like

Damn! I’m so jealous! Where were you?

1 Like