Great Community!

Ive been playing IF now for a while now, but I’ve never really took the time to play a part in the IF comunity, but now that I’m getting better at the game I feel I will visit the site a lot more now. I am very happy to be a part of this comunity

35 Likes

Its true, this community is a great place for all of us with same passion to learn and talk about the thing we all love, aviation.

I really reccomend looking at Tutorials here on the IFC, they are a great help and will assist you in improving your skills on IF.

If you even need any help concerning the IFC, I reccomend looking here:

Glad to have you aboard.

5 Likes

Glad to hear that!

2 Likes

Great!
This community adds to IF, I think. It changes IF from just another Sim, to a little world of its own.

Lots of good info here; check out the tutorials.

Looking forward to your contributions 😊

9 Likes

I’m glad you like the community. I hope you stay, enjoy, and help grow the community.

3 Likes

This community is amazing and so interactive.
It truly improves the experience of an already amazing game. People are friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to help you out when you need it. Welcome on-board!

3 Likes

Amazing to hear that, I love this place so much! Thanks for also sharing the same feelings!

3 Likes

Welcome To The Community Bud!

1 Like

Wow and a warm welcome thanks people!. See you in the skies

1 Like

Welcome aboard! This community is a great place to meet people from different backgrounds from all around the world. It is a great place to talk too real life pilots as well as Aviation fans, learn new skills as a Flight Sim pilot as well as new skills!

See you in the Virtual skies

3 Likes

Honestly, after being involved in the forum for awhile makes you think that the IF game is only half of what is going on. You feel that with IFC you see what is going on behind the scenes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.